AN AFTERWORD

Okay, there's one thing I would like to clarify, the Rose Centennial Park is only made up by me. If this is real or relevant to you, it is merely a coincidence. But if this is the name of a park near you, and I described it perfectly, my excuse is black magic. Now, let's get on with it!

  Thank you so much for reading this book, and showing interest. If you really enjoyed it, I wouldn't mind if you recommended it to other users. ^.^

  I got the inspiration to do a somewhat dialogue-based story after I read a story by a user named FarizaNuha (if you read this and you don't want your name in here, then just tell me!). I had some other dialogue-based stories recommended to me, and creativity struck.

  I instantly knew that I wanted to do something with roses in it. Anything. Originally, this book was going to be called, "Roses in Your Head," and it would be more poetic. I decided to change that to a simple, yet intriguing, love story, and BLOOM was born. I started googling flowers and looking at what had came up. Every chapter except for 10 and The Every Day Visitors has a flower-name for a chapter.

There is something else that I would like to mention, and that would be a sequel or another dialogue-based story. Comment and vote if you'd like to see more of that! I may be able to come up with another story. :^)

  If you've got any questions, I'll be happy to answer them! If you have any feedback on my story, I will read it. Thank you so much for reading.

  (Also, thank you to my friends and family, or anyone who wants to read this. I've got other books, if you're interested! They're listed in my bio.)