#finishing facts, thanksgiving and SURPRISE#

Okay so first of all,

This is it.

This series was always meant to be a trilogy. I'm really sorry, but there's no Logan/Shawn book, or a Trevor/Isobel book.

Gosh it's hard to say goodbye, isn't it.

But guys, this really isn't the last of me. Wattpad has become my home, and I intend on writing here for a long time.

But first, I want to say thank you and shower you all with billions of cookies, chocolate and brownies (gettit).

I LOVE YOU GUYS. You guys are the reason I write, and the reason I will keep on writing. I really hope you will support me in whatever I write next, because I really don't want to lose you guys.

I've been writing a Teen Fiction novel, as some of you know, and it would mean the world to me if you would check it out!

Here's the blurb:

P I P E R

She's headstrong, and she knows what she wants. When she's shipped off to a music school in America, the last thing she wants is to enjoy her stay. But with a crazy group of friends who absolutely get her, her heart conflicted between two guys, and not to mention her love for music finally out in the open, resisting becomes exceedingly hard.

J E S S E

Before he met a certain feisty British red-head, Jesse had never been told off by anyone. He says what he thinks, and everyone is too scared to argue. Piper literally turns his world upside down, but the only question is, will Jesse welcome the change, or will his best friend break down Piper's walls before he can?

And as the annual Battle of the Bands arrives, it brings with it sexual tension, a pinch of jealousy, a lot of laughter, and most importantly, life-changing moments that they will never forget.

~~

Innit pretty? I'm really happy with it. Go check it out, I love youuuu

OKAY SO FINALLY.

THAT SECRET I WAS GOING ON ABOUT.

HERE IT IS.

ARE YOU READY?

I KNOW I AM.

AAHHHHH.

IT'S A NEW SHORT STORT WHAAAT?

Okay I have never been so excited for a story before, I promise. It'll be uploaded as soon as I get this chapter up, go shower it with love.

Here's the tiny little blurb:

❝ When Jack met Rose on the top of their high school building he saved her life and then changed it forever.❞

~A modern day reinterpretation of the 1997 film Titanic.

Yes you guessed it hehe.

Titanic is one of my favourite movies ever, and so I was so happy I had this idea. Please check it out, it'll mean the world to me. (SO BASICALLY IT'S ALREADY PUBLISHED CAUSE I COULDN'T WAIT GO GO RUN RUN).

Also I have instagram and snapchat if you want to talk to me, it's @ruevian. I also reply to my PMs if you guys want to have a chat, I'm always willing!

LOVE YOU TO INFINITY AND BEYOND

~RUE