Chapter 6: Desperate Measures

THE WORLD'S MOST WANTED 2
The Marked Man
Part Two.

WARNING!
Graphic Content. Read at your own risk.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Chapter 6: Desperate Measures

Felix Kjellberg

Aaron was in for the fright of his life.

He made an inaudible gasp as the expression of fear and surprise was evidently seen on his face. His fingers trembled as he slowly stepped backwards, eyes darting from side to side.

"Hey, man, how's it goin'?" I tilted my head to the side, a smile forming on my face. "I missed ya!"

"Felix... wh-what are y-you doing here?" Aaron stuttered, clutching his phone tightly.

I stood up and scratched my beard, "I figured that we should stock up on weapons before we go on a hunt for a marked man."

The man flinched as I slowly take a few steps towards him, "W-we?"

"Yes, the gang's back together!" I proudly declared, running my hands along the barrel of my shotgun, "The unholy fucking trinity is back at it, and we've got a mission to finish."

Aaron had his hands behind his back as he pressed against the shelf where a bunch of books were. He was cowering at my stance as I kept on taking steps towards him.

"Sadly, we don't know where to start." I frowned and sighed, running my hand on my clean shaven head, "We need your help with this, Aaron."

"Also, don't bother reaching for your gun in your drawer-" I pulled out a semi-automatic pistol which belonged to him, "-I got it right here."

Aaron turned pale. "What d-do you want?"

"I wanna talk."

"So talk." He replied.

"Let's get to it, then. Mark? If you please." Mark appeared behind Aaron with a vase and smashed it on his head. The man fell to the floor dazed, with fragments of shattered porcelain in his hair.

I immediately picked up his phone and slid it in my pocket. Mark then forced the man's hands to his back as Seán pulled out a length of steel wire and wrapped it around them.

"To the basement." I said, walking along a hall that led to the door of the basement of the house. Mark carried the man on his shoulder while Seán locked all the front doors and checked if the coast was clear.

I led us down a narrow set of wooden stairs going into the basement where he has stored all of his weapons. With one flick of a switch, the lightbulbs flickered on, illuminating the place and revealing his secret weapons stash, there was a wall that had various types of ammunition, from 38-mm pistols to heavy assault rifles. I dragged a steel chair from a nearby table and brought it to the center of the basement.

Mark tossed the man on the chair and Seán begun tying him to it, wrapping the steel wire around his chest as tight as possible. He then did the feet, binding them on each leg of the chair.