And the game starts

A/N: i thought of this one a long time ago.. and i kinda forgot what the story was gonna be like.. haha! But ill try my best to make this interesting, FIGHTING~

"Deal?"

"Deal."

one week... thats all I have, to make that girl... fall for me.

Sehun and Kai were bored yet again one afternoon and decided to chill at the park. It was sunday and Sehun's mom had scolded him and Kai for the nth time this weekend about how they had no lives and how lives in a video game didn't count. So since they were kicked out of the game room, they decided to follow what Sehun's mom thinks is best for any young man... go out and minggle with others (and maybe even find a date). Sehun blushed when his mom had suggested that, she was always in a hurry to get his son a girlfriend.

"So Sehun, why don't we look for a girlfriend for you" Kai teased. Sehun gave him his signature poker face.

"Stop rushing me like my mother! sheesh.."

"Hey chill man, I was only teasing"

"If only finding the right girl was easy like our games"

"Getting a girl is easy. Finding the right one, well that just happens.. i guess.." Kai said. Of course, he would say that. Unlike Sehun, Kai was pretty experienced with relationships. He doesn't really take it that seriously though. But he couldn't help himself, girls would just fall for him. Am I really that good looking? he would always joke to Sehun. And as usual Sehun would push him and roll his eyes giving him an annoyed face.

"Why don't you at least try to get a girl to like you?" Kai asked Sehun.

"Its not that easy you know.."

"Yes. yes it is."

"Oh really now??"

"I do it all the time! Even when I dont try..." This time Sehun was getting pretty annoyed with his best friend. He could get girls to like him too. Its just that, he didn't want to break their hearts after. Like what Kai usually does.

"I can get a girl to like me too. I bet i can even do it faster than you can"

"Getting a girl, well thats easy... making her fall for you.. thats tricky" Kai said. Sehun wanted to prove something to Kai. He wanted to show him that maybe for once, he can beat him in his own game.

"I can get a girl to fall for me, faster that you can" Sehun said.

"Wanna bet on it?" Kai offered.

"Fine." Sehun offered.

"Okay then. There. Make her fall for you" Kai pointed to a girl reading a book by the swing. She was their classmate. And the silent type.

"Good luck with her, if you can even hold a long conversation..." Kai added.

"Dont underestimate me Kim Jongin. As for the unfortunate girl that you would have to seduce... There. I pick her!" Sehun said with a grin. Kai followed his gaze and saw a girl walking her dog. She had straight black hair. And was wearing a cap, shirt and shorts. She looked like a normal sporty chick. This will be easy. Kai thought.

"Who is she anyway?" Asked Kai.

"You dont know her? Shes in the same batch as ours in school... She became my dance partner once, during summer dance workshop"

"Oh, so she can dance? Sehun, this is gonna be too easy.. I bet i can make her fall for me in a week"

"Whatever you say Jongin. A week it is... Deal?"

"Deal."

A/N: And there goes the first chappie~ This is gonna be a short story, i was planning on making each day one chapter. Well lets just see shall we! :) Anyways, tell me if you like it! Which i hope you will :)) hihi^^ thats all!

Juhannahmie~