Saturday - Special Chapter

Kai had just arrived at the park where he agreed to meet up with his girlfriend Rae. Seeing her always made his day, especially now, that he knew he had the most awesome girl all to himself.

“Hi Rae! How are you? Have you eaten already? You look so pretty today! Well, youre always pretty... I missed you. Did you sleep well? I dreamt of you last night. Im so excited for our first official date! Oh, look at the time, lets get going!" Kai said while dragging Rae towards the restaurant they planned on having lunsh at.

“Wow Kai! I know youre excited, but lets slow down a bit and actually enjoy this date" said Rae.

“Im afraid we cant do that Rae." said Kai as he quickened his pace.

“Why not?" asked Rae as she stopped walking. Kai went closer to Rae, with his face only inches apart from hers. He held her shoulders and looked straight into her eyes.

“Because..." Kai said.

He took a moment of silence before finishing his sentence. Which caused Rae to gulp. She felt her cheeks burn from her nervousness, and as if Kai being extremely close to her wasnt enough.

“Because... We're being chased by zombies!!!" Kai finally said. Rae just stared at him with her mouth wide open.

Has my boyfriend finally gone crazy? She thought.

“Lets just go okay!" Kai said.

“Yah!! Kai.. Rae.. Wait up!!" Rae looked back to see who the voice came from.

“The zombies have arrived." Kai said in a serious tone. And burried his face with his hands as if all hope was lost.

“Sehun! Avery! What are you guys doing here?" asked Rae to the couple infront of her.

“UGHHH!!" Kai groaned.

“I told Kai, that we'll be joining you on your date today!" answered Sehun.

“Which I never agreed on!" interrupted Kai.

“Oh, come one Jongin! It'll be fun! Right Rae?" said Avery.

Yeah, sure, you guys can join us" said Rae.

“But! But! But!" Kai pouted.

“Its totally okay with us... RIGHT KAI?!" Rae nudged her boyfriend.

“UGHHH! Fine! Lets go ona double date" Kai answered annoyingly.

“Cool, oh and by the way.. I invited a few friends... Yehet!" Sehun said.

“What?!?!" said Kai.

~

> Kai's POV <

This was supposed to be a date between me and Rae my yeobo!!! Not, a date + my best friend Sehun and his girlfriend Avery + Mina and her boylets, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo + Taemin and his new lovey dovey Naeun.

If only my best friend was more experienced with having a girlfriend, then he would realize how stupid his idea was about inviting a “few" friends on this date.

Anyways, who wouldve thought that Baekhyun and Kyungsoo had the same taste in girls... Poor Mina, she cant decide from the two.

And Taemin, Taemin... Taemin... Taemin... he better stay away from my Rae! Shes mine! And besides, im way better than that flirty Taemin. He can have Naeun, just dont he dare go flirting around with my Rae. My Rae is mine.

We stayed at one of the private rooms inside the restaurant. So, we had that room all to ourselves. It would have been better thought if it was only me and my Rae Rae~

I dont like how this day is turning out. Baekhyun keeps talking and bragging about why he wopuld be a better boyfriend than Kyungsoo, with Kyungsoo constantly trying to shut Baekhyun up. MIna is playing with her phone and laughing at every word that Baekhyun and Kyungsoo say. Sehun and Avery are the only ones who look like theyre on a date. Naeun and my Rae are talking to each other, and the worst part is that Taemin is seatedbeside Rae, MY RAE. And the three of them are talking and laughing about something i cant relate on.

I cant even enjoy my meal. Chicken! Never had I not enjoyed eating chicken! Now, i know... that its serious...

(Author: Gosh Kai... You're so dramatic -____-" xD)

"AISH!" I stood up from my chair and the room went silent and everyone had their eyes on me. I grabbed Rae's wrist and dragged her outside the restaurant.

"Im sorry for pulling you out so suddenly" started Kai

"No need for apologies! I wanted to get out of there so badly!"

"Really??"

"Yeah!" I mean, what kind of a date would this be if I dont spend it with my hubby!" She said and held my arm.

OH...HOHOHOHO!!! Im so lucky to have my Rae Rae~~~

~

> Third person <

Kai and Rae were sitting on the ground of a nice public park, They had decided to have a picnic instead, and just buy food from the food stands around the park. Luckily there weren't many people at the park. They enjoyed each others company that they didnt notice how the day had almost come to an end, and a beautiful sunset was about to begin, luckily they had a wonderful view. Rae was leaning on the parks's fountain, it wasnt turned on so they didnt get wet while having their picnic. Kai was lying on Rae's lap looking at the sky and how it changed color because of the sun.

"Im so lucky to have you Rae" Kai said.

"Im more lucky that I met you" Rae said.

"You taught me to love" Kai answered.

"So did you" Rae said as Kai sat up and moved closer to Rae. He held her cheek and smiled.

"We're both lucky to have each other" He said and kissed Rae.

He kissed her as the sun finally said goodbye to the day. And as if on cue the fountain turned on showing a display of beautiful manipulated water and a rainbow of lights that added to its magnificance. And even though the both of them were getting wet because of the splashes of water that came from the fountain, they didn't care. Cause they both had each other. And they both knew, that this moment was perfect.

A/N: OHOHOHOHO! IM DONE FINALLY!!!! First of all, I AM SO SORRY for posting this special chapter sooo veryyy lateee. I hope you like it!!! :)) Keke^^ so that ends My Goal was to make her Fall For Me. So, sad its done... but i enjoyed writing this very much :)

HAHAAHAHA :)) THANK YOU THANK YOUUUU~ to all who read, commented and voted! You guys deserve a YEHET~! hahaha :)) Saranghae Chingus! :*

Lastly, to those who would like a dedication, just comment on the chapter.. and yeah, tell me if you want one ;) I guess thats all.. Did you like it? Did you like ittttt??? hahaha :)) Please also support my other stories :)) Thats all~

Juhannahmie~