tuesDATE!!!

Its not a date... Its not a date... Rae kept on reminding herself that it wasnt a date but simply just a hangout between two friends. Thats right, between two FRIENDS. And thats all she wanted to be with Kim Jongin, a friend.

Eversince her past, and very first experience with a guy, she had vowed to never associate herself with their kind ever again. It was hard enough not understanding them. But when she experienced being cruely played by one of them, she knew her heart couldnt take another hard blow.

But sooner or later she had to give them another try. Yes, boys can be stupid most of the time. But they are pretty amazing too. And the fact that they are entirely different makes every moment unpredictable, and fun.

So, why not step out of her comfort zone yet again and give Kai a chance, a chance to be her friend.

Kai and Rae decided to go to an amusement park. Well, Kai decided it since Rae was still shocked at that time with how he had managed to kidnap her.

Actually, the whole taxi ride had been quite a daze to Rae. She didnt talk much but managed to let out some laughs whenever Kai would tell a corny joke.

Kai wasnt that funny, but he was really childish. And that was something that took Rae by surprise, since she always thought of Kai as someone serious and full of himself. But she was wrong...

As they got to the amusement park Rae had jumped for joy. She was so excited to go on the rides since she missed it so much. Lately all she had been busy with was her schoolwork and dancing.

“Lets go!!!" Kai grabbed her wrist and dragged her going inside the park. Im even more excited than you are Rae, I dont know why, but maybe its just because im with you. Kai thought.

“What do you wanna ride first?" asked Kai.

“You choose" answered Rae.

“Well, we can do something extreme and ride the craziest roller coaster here... or maybe girls would prefer something more subtle, like.. the love tunnel??" Kai said with a grin.

The love tunnel. Rae blushed. “Im not one of those girls, so the roller coaster it is!" and she walked ahead of Kai towards the ride, trying to hide the pink in her cheeks.

After riding the roller coaster they continued to ride other extreme rides.

Since they were tired of riding almost every ride that made your heart stop, they decided to take a break and eat. Rae was excited the most, well, because she was super hungry! And Kai said that he would pay for everything. And also because she didnt want to go inside the haunted house like how Kai suggested.

They ate chicken, and shared more stuff about each other. Rae had gotten closer to Kai by this time, and was finally willing to share to him. But i still have to be careful towards him. she thought.

“So, after we eat... Lets go to the haunted house!" Kai suggested.

“NO!" Rae said almost right away.

“Dont tell me youre scared, Rae" Kai said with a grin. Ah, the more i want to go to the haunted house. So i can be youre knight in shining armor and protect you! Haha! And also so that you can hide behind me and use me as a shield. Kai smirked.

“Im not scared!!! I just... dont wanna ride okay! hmph." She said and walked away.

Kai grabbed the last piece of chicken and followed Rae “Hey wait up!"

After finishing the piece of chicken, Kai noticed something. He grabbed Rae and dragged her along with him.

“Here! Here lets ride this ride!!!" Kai said pointing to...

“WHAT?! The love tunnel... NO NO NO NO!!!" Rae said almost immediately.

“Lets ride this instead!" Rae said while grabbing Kai's wrist.

Kai had blushed by the sudden skinship. Wow... well this is a first. He couldnt believe that Rae had opened up to him alot during their moments together compared to when he first met her. Getting to know her became even more exciting.

Rae had only noticed that she grabbed Kai the moment they reached their destination. The Ferris wheel.

“Ah.. sorry for... grabbing your...uh.." Rae was trying to say.

“Hey! Its fine! we're close right?" Kai winked and placed his arm around her shoulders.

“So, you wanna ride this? Well, come one!" Kai said and made their way to the ferris wheel.

Halfway of the ride was silent, but it wasnt that kind of awkward silence. Somehow just being with each other was enough. And both of them had mutual feelings about that.

Finally Kai spoke and broke the silence. “Rae, can I ask something?"

“Hmm.. sure.." Rae said while gazing at the beautiful view from outside.

“Why are you so, uhmm.. awkward with boys?"

There was a long silence. The question had caught her off guard. “Well, im not very good at making friends.. and well... boys are weird"

Kai chuckled at her innocence. “Oh, haha... i see..."

Kai knew there was something more than just that... But he didnt bother to ask any further seeing as though she wasnt very comfortable with that subject.

The rest of the ride was silent. Kai felt bad for asking about why she was awkward with boys. He was also afraid that Rae might go back to ignoring him again. Please, no. She cant avoid me. Cant...

The ride was finally coming to an end, when Rae spoke.

“I had this past relationship with a guy, it was almost perfect... almost... but he ended up hurting me. It was very painful." Rae said.

“Thats terrible..." Kai said with a controlled tone. Seeing Rae so hurt and helpless made his blood boil. He wanted to see this so guy and give him a punch on the face. But he tried to be calm for Rae.

I will never do that to you, Rae. I will never hurt you... I think, maybe, im... starting to fa... He suddenly got a text message from Sehun.

Hey bro! We gotta talk, about our bet..."

A/N: Yo~ I was suppose to post this on Kai's birthday... but UNFORTUNATELY something went wrong with the wifi so... yeah... hope yahhh like it~~~

Oh, and BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM JONGIN/ BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLUFFY MOMMY KYUNGIE!!!/ AND LASTLY BELATED HAPPY KAISOO DAY! KYAAA~

Juhannahmie~