Thursday

Rae did her very best to avoid Kai the whole day, and eventually succeeded. At first Kai tried to come near in every opportunity he had. But during recess and so on Rae was with Taemin. It pained him seeing her with another guy. He wanted to be the only guy for her. The only guy who would be at her side. But right now shes with someone else. And it was obvious in her eyes that she wasnt enjoying it one bit. Yes, she was with Taemin. Holding hands with him, sharing a drink with him, walking to class with him. But he could sense she was doing all those half heartedly. He also noticed that Rae wasnt the only girl Taemin had been eyeing.

"Hey dude, im sorry.. we shouldnt have done this stupid bet in the first place" His bestfriend tried to comfort him.

"If it wasnt for this stupid bet, i wouldnt have met her. And you and Avery wouldnt be together." Kai said.

"And you wouldnt be in a fight with Rae" Sehun added.

"Things will turn out fine, Im gonna make things right okay? I have to..."  Not just for myself, but also for Rae.

After lunch Kai looked at all the special classes, trying to look for Rae. He even checked dance class, but only saw Taemin there. He was silently happy that Rae was not with him.

But as he watched closely at dance class he noticed that Taemin and Sehun were together. So now youre stealing my best friend too? That just made Taemin more determined on getting Rae to himself.

Kai was so sure that he had already checked every special class and yet he still hadnt found Rae. He didnt want to give uo though but classes were almost finished already, so what choice did he have? I guess i didnt get my chance today. And decided to walk toward the exit of the campus and sulk at home.

As he was passing the library he bumped into someone carrying a ton of books. The books she carried had fallen to the ground at their impact.

“Im so sorry..." Kai said. And as he looked to see who he had bumped into...

“Rae!" He said with eyes full hope.

“Ive been looking all over for you!" He added.

“You have?" Rae said, confused and trying to hide her smile. I should he mad at him right now. Why am I not mad at him?

“Here let me help you with the books" Kai offered.

“Ah, its fine. I can do it myself." She answered. Then the librarian cane out and saw them.

“Aigoo~ what happened here? Rae, didnt I tell you to be careful with thise books? thats the last batch of books, after fixing those you can leave" The librarian said.

Is this the reason for her not attending any special class today? She must be really tired from doing this... Kai thought.

“Uhmm.. miss, if it would be okay, can i be the one to finish her work?" Kai asked the librarian.

“But of course young man. Just ask miss Rae here what it is you have to do." And the librarian left.

“Its okay Kai, i can do it myself"

“Ill just finish it for you. You must be really tired already"

“No, its really okay, I can do this"

“Then at least let me help you"

“But..."

“I wont take no for an answer"

“Fine..."

It was quite awkward at first, but after a while they started talking. Kai couldnt stop smiling, just being with Rae made him happy. Rae felt the same too, but at the same time she was still angry. Angry at Kai for playing with her. For lying to her. For not telling her the truth. For making her think that she could give her heart another chance. But mostly angry at herself. Because she knew, that no matter how hard she tried she wasnt mad at Kai. Damn it, why do I have to be inlove with you Kim Jongin...

As they finished their job and were about to leave Taemin had come to pick up Rae. But he wasnt alone, he was with Sehun.

“Kai..." Taemin said.

“Taemin? What are you doing here?" asked Rae.

“I was going to pick you up, so lets go" He grabbed Rae's hand and started walking away, followed by Sehun.

“Sehun..." Kai had managed to say.

Sehun had stopped walking but did not face him.

“Oh Sehun..." Kai said again.

There was a long pause and Kai was about to say his best friends name again when Sehun spoke.

“Just trust me.." then he left. Following behind Taemin and Rae.

A/N: So sorryyy for updating late!!! Busy busy, and authors block and stuff... heh. Aigoo~ sorry if its not that nice, im kinda not feeling well... hyuu~

Anyways! Thank youuuu readers!!! I really hope that you guys like the story! Im doing my best and all! Really Happy~ Saranghaeyo~^^ Thats all!

Juhannahmie~