Friday

Kai didnt feel like going to school after everything that happened. He was so confused. He didnt know if he was mad or sad, more of both he guessed. He just wanted to sleep, stay in bed all day. But something kept on pushing him to go to school. Maybe he just wanted to see Rae. Even though it pained him, he loved Rae. And he didnt want to give up on her...

I know you like me too Rae. I wont stop until things become right.

~Meanwhile at school~

“Are you saying, that you planned for all of this to happen?" Rae questioned the two guys infront of her.

“I didnt plan any of this... Sehun did..." Taemin answered.

“Sehun? You wanted me and Kai to not be together? I dont get it! How could you do this to your best friend!"

“What? No. That wasnt my plan... I mean, I wouldnt even have a plan if it wasnt for Taemin..." Sehun answered.

“What did I do?!?!" Taemin asked

“You had to start all this drama!"

“It wasnt my fault I over heard you and your best friend talking! I was just concerned for Rae"

“Well, you shouldve asked us first before lashing out on Kai and Rae! See what happened! And you had to add up to the drama about you still being inlove with Rae and blah blah blah..."

“Would the two of you, SHUT UP!" Rae screamed. And the two stopped.

I have no idea what these two are talking about... Argh... I might go crazy...

“Okay, lets start again... Taemin, what exactly happened?" Rae added.

“Well, I overheard Kai and Sehun talking about their bet-" Taemin said.

“Which we agreed on not continuing anymore!" Sehun interrupted.

“Yea yea whatever" Taemin continued. “So, where was I? Hmmm.. Oh, then when I finally had you... uhh.. wait lets skip... when I met Sehun at dance class, we talked and he explained everything! so, we kinda planned on something yea so yea..." Taemin finished.

“WHAT?!" Rae answered.

So it was all up to Sehun to explain everything, how, Kai was serious about Rae even though they did have a bet. How, Kai really likes Rae. How, they did bet on something so stupid but stopped the bet already because they knew it wasnt nice and just a waste of time. And how Taemin really did miss Rae, but realized that Rae loved Kai already. And their plan: Operation bring Kai and Rae together.

“So, what do you think? Im a genius arent I?" Sehun said. Which just earned him a smack on the head from Rae.

“Thats for thinking of the stupid bet in the first place" Rae said after smacking Sehun on the head.

“Okay, I deserved that.." said Sehun. Then Rae kissed him on the cheek.

“And, thats for thinking of that stupid bet which made me meet and fall for Kai" Rae added. While Sehun tried to hide a blush coming out his cheeks.

Sehun cleared his throat. “Ehem, so if we're all done talking about the plan... i better get going... Avery must be waiting for me already... so.. uhhh.. ill see you guys at dance class later" And he left.

“Hmmm... dont I get a kiss on the cheek too?" Taemin asked. And Rae chuckled at the sight of Taemin acting like a kid begging for candy. So, she gave what the boy asked for.

“Thanks for letting me go Taemin" Rae said.

“Who said I was letting you go? Im just simply bored... thats why im letting you be with Kai, and besides I like someone else... her name is Naeun and she's more pretty than you and Kai combined.." Taemin said in a joking manner.