Monday

Kai and Sehun went to school together like they usually did. Kai remembered the bet he had with Sehun. He knew from the start that he was gonna win this bet. Still, it would be fun to watch his bestfriend try to make a move on a girl. He never knew why Sehun was so afraid on asking a girl out. I mean he was pretty good with the ladies, he had a ton of girl... friends. But just friends. Sehun would always tell him that he was just waiting for the right girl. But Kai always thought that Sehun was just saying that because he was afraid he'd get rejected. His bestfriend was pretty good looking, he just had to find the guts to make a move.

The two guys finally reached their classroom and were about to go through the door. Kai noticed Avery, the girl that had to fall for Sehun in a week. She was at her desk reading a book like she usually does. She doesnt really like talking to anyone. Holding a long conversation with this girl was harder than doing chores, goodluck Sehunnie. Kai thought.

“Hey buddy, dont forget about our bet" Kai said and nodded towards Avery.

“Oh, right.. hey lets, just not continue with it" Sehun said. Now that he saw Avery, he was beginning to have doubts whether he could actually make this girl fall for him. I mean Avery was really pretty, yeah.. but talking to her is harder than getting Kai to do chores.

“Dont tell me your scared Sehun. I mean we all know im gonna win this bet, but you could at least try! Have some pride, man!"

Sehun was getting irritated again at how much Kai was so confident in winning this bet. “What?! Im not afraid of anything Kim Jongin. And its you who should be worried, because im the one who would be winning this bet."

Kai gave him a grin then made his way to his seat. Their homeroom teacher had arrived and was announcing that starting today until the last day of the week classes would only be until 12. And during the afternoon they were to go to a special class. They were allowed to choose what kind of special class they wanted to attend. There were many to choose from actually, they had alot of sports, classes about math, science, and other subjects. There were also classes for dancing, singing, and playing instruments, and arts.

Their school always held these type of activities every year. You were allowed to have a different special class each day. It was one of the schools activities that Sehun and Kai always looked forward to. And of course they would choose dance class, and other sports classes. The only thing they hated was that it only lasts for a week. A week... Kai thought. This was definitely a great opportunity for him to start his plan on their bet. And so he decided that his first special class would be dance class!

Sehun was sitting beside Avery all throughout their morning regular classes. Kai was so bored during class cause he had no one to talk to. He thought it would be fine since Sehun would also have no one to talk to, but to his surprise he and Avery kept on talking all throughout the class. He was starting to think that if this continued he would be grabbing Avery's title of being the most quiet in class. During the first and second period they werent talking that much to each other. But on the third period they started laughing and joking around. They even had recess together. They had recess together! And left me! Left me!!!

Luckily Kai was with Kyungsoo and Baekhyun during recess. Kyungsoo kept talking about taking the culinary special classes, but Baekhyun kept persuading Kyungsoo to take the singing class with him. Kai couldnt care less, cause he was sure he was going to take the dance class. The three of them were near Sehun and Avery and her group of friends.

Even though Kai was being ignored by his bestfriend even in class, he was okay with it, especially whenever he remembered Sehun's face during recess when he was surrounded with girls, Avery's friends to be exact.