Wednesday

"So Kai, about the bet." Sehun started.

"I dont think we should continue with it." They both said in unison. They laughed. Kai and Sehun were really best friends, knowing exactly what the other one was thinking or feeling.

"So, im guessing your taking your relationship with Avery seriously now" Kai suggested.

"Yeahp, im pretty sure shes the one.." Sehun smiled. Kai chuckled at the look of his best friend finally falling for the first time.

"How about you, Kai? How are you and Rae?" Kai took a moment to think of what to say. Was he really falling for Rae? And even if he was... would Rae accept his heart? A ton of questions travelled his mind, all to which he didnt know the answers to.

"We're fine... i think.. maybe.. hyuu~ I dont know.." Kai finally answered.

Sehun laughed at his best friend so hard. It his first time seeing his best friend become problematic towards a girl. Kai frowned at Sehun.

"Yah! Stop laughing at me"

"Sorry... I.. think you... should.. go after... her.. dude" Sehun managed to say in between his laughter.

I think i should too... Kai thought.

Lunch was the same, with Sehun and Avery talking all by themselves. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo, arguing about which special class to take. And Mina, helping the two decide on their special class argument. Kris, had joined them for lunch and was strongly suggesting they took art class. Considering that Kris was the most well known artist of their batch. He was even labeled as 'Picasso' the Picasso who could turn even the most pathetic drawings into works of art.

Unfortunately for Kai, Rae was back to her normal self. Not talking to anyone, even the girls. He was worried for Rae. Somehow he knew something was bothering her. He wanted to ask her if she was fine, if everything was alright. But he also knew that Rae was a strong girl, and she could manage herself. He decided to just wait and see if Rae would open up to him. He didnt want to push her to tell him if she didnt want to.

"Art class it is!" Mina said in a loud tone.

"Yehet! Avery likes art!" Sehun said.

"I like art too," Kris said and winked at Avery.

"Yah! Kris hyung shes MINE!" Sehun defended and wrapped an arm on Avery's shoulders. Everyone laughed while Kris just rolled his eyes, still maintaining that cold guy image of his.

They were at art class now, and everybody was enthusiastic about making their own masterpiece. Everyone, except for Rae. Are you alright? Kai wanted to ask her, but couldnt manage to say it. Instead those words replayed on his mind, but stopped when he saw a tear fall from her eye.

Rae stood and left the room excusing herself. And Kai followed her.

Rae was running really fast and Kai was struggling to follow her. He lost her a few times but was more determined than ever to catch her when he saw that she was crying hard.

Kai finally caught up to her when she stopped under a shaddy tree. As he incehed closer e could hear he sob silently, which made his heart ache. He hugged her from the back which startled Rae, so he pushed him away and faced him.

"Kai? what are you doing here?"

"I was worried about you, whats wrong Rae?" Kai said while gently holding her hand in between both of his.