Rough Week

Chapter 3

Serenity

I thought for the week I was going to spend with Taten would be romantic and bring us closer,but that's all just bullshit isn't it?

I thought he liked me and I liked him back.

Or what if I was wrong?

Maybe I meant nothing to him.

He wasn't even exactly my roommate,he would just come to my house to check on me...nothing more.

He made sure I had food and left shortly after dinner.

I was hurt.

Wait...no.

Bad boys aren't my type!

I DO NOT LIKE THEM.

But maybe that whole statement started to change because why would I be upset?

"You're volleyball captain,you're hot,smart,if Taten doesn't realize how much of a prize you are then I'd be damned!"Savannah said,when we sat down and started to talk in my room.

I looked at my feet.

"I've seen the way he looks at you!He needs to grow a pair or get the hell out of your life.I'm sorry,I'm not dealing with him.You have to talk to him."

"No.He chickened out.I was probably just a toy.A cute little toy he wanted to get something out of,but since I was slow...he packed his bags.He's a bad boy Savannah.They don't go for nerds."

She rolled her eyes,still confident in her decision.

"Evan went for me.."She trailed off.

"But you're not a nerd!You're gorgeous!NO ONE understands why you're my friend!"

"Seren..please stop beating yourself up."She sighed.

She only used Seren when I needed to listen or when she was upset and only she was aloud to call me that.

"I'm sorry."I said giving her hug.

School is in two weeks.

Taten has two weeks.

Til then,

I'm not doing anything.

Championships are coming up and I have to focus anyway.

My eyes stung and a tear ran down my cheek.I wiped it away and embraced Savannah a little longer to calm down.

Had Taten..used me?

Taten Rosenfield,you have officially confused me?

~*~

Defo not as long as my first chapter,but I honestly didnt have an idea for this chapter.It's 1:28AM as I type and two chapters up!

HOLLLAAAAAA.

I'm deeply in love with this story and have already started typing AHEAD.

But I dont wanna Bombboard you with 3 new chapters everyday and I will keep a consistant upload going!

#TeamSate!!

XOXO,

THATCHICKCANWRITE