Win The Championships!

Chapter 8:Win The Championships

Serenity Renolds

When Taten and I left the fabulous beach house,I thought our relationship was on the right track.Like gumdrops and rainbows,but you can’t have a rainbow without rain.

I’ve locked myself in my room again and haven’t responded to Savannah since the day I came back.

We decided to go to a club on our last day(shocker)and Taten got me drunk.I ended up dancing with some guy and Taten yelled at the guy and threw a few punches.We were both kicked out of the club,tripping tipsily on the  concrete and we both started yelling mindlessly at each other.But that was never the worst part,he left the beach house after he awkwardly dropped me off,driving to god knows where.(I thought)

Turns out he-ugh let me just flashback.

~*~

Flashback

Two days ago…

“Where have you been?”I yelled at him the next morning,”I waited hours for you to get home!”

“How about you get out of my business and PACK!”He yelled back just with more fiery.

“Why are you avoiding the subject?”I asked suspiciously.

“Im not avoiding it.”He rolled his eyes and pushed past me to go up the stairs.

“Taten stop.”I sighed.

“I went to a strip club and I…”He said finally,but trailing off.

I was speechless.He went to a strip club and what…please don’t tell me.

He watched me over carefully,loosing some tension in his eyes.

“And what?”I asked,daring him to answer.

“And I did-“

“I can’t believe you!You bastard!”I interrupted him and ran up the stairs.I felt his fingertips almost grasp my shirt,but I was fast enough to shut the door and lock it.I was glad then that I had my suitcase packed and ready.And at this point,I didn’t even wanna look at Taten so I called Savannah.

“Savannah I know we haven’t talked in forever,but please come pick me up.”I explained,wincing at the sound of Taten’s banging on the door.

“What?Why?What’s going on?”She asked frantically.

“Please Savannah.I’l explain it later.”I whined.

“Alright,get a taxi and I'll meet you at the closest bus stop to home.”She responded.

“I love you Savan.”

“Smeh.”