OverSeas

Chapter 8-

Taten Rosenfield(POV)

I loved seeing the sparkle in her eye.Like a little puppy intrigued in the world and not knowing what to do next.

I've known Serenity for three months now and I know that this is alittle quic,but...I don't know..something about her intrigues me,I want to kiss her,touch her all of the time.

“So are we gonna stand here or am I gonna show you the first part to our vacation?”I smirked.

“Yes please.”She replied without looking at me me.

Instead I laughed and grabbed my suitcase and hers while she followed behind.

Once I opened the door,her expression was..adorable.She was filled with shock and awe and it was quite enjoyable.

The ground floor of the beach house contained a big kitchen,a living room with a 50 inch flatscreen,small dining area,and a really nice bathroom.The backyard was the best part though,it was fenced in with a gate leading to the beach,there was also a pool for people who just wanna relax more private than a private beach and a hot tub.Not to mention a sauna in the far end of the backyard and a grill.

“Taten..this is amazing..”She said in awe.

“Wait until you see upstairs.”I winked.

We went inside and closed the door,grabbed our suitcases abandoned at the front door,and made our way upstairs.Being the gentleman that I was,I carried both of our suitcases up the stairs.

Upstairs,there was only one bedroom and ensuite bathroom,outside however was a little relaxation area.Maybe there was a balcony,but I was gonna let her see for herself.

“Taten..is that a balcony?”Her eyes widened.

“Maybeee.”I said extending the e’s out.

She pushed aside the sliding door and stood on the balcony.The view was breathtaking and I could tell she was hyperventilating.

“We should go get some groceries babe.”It looked like I interrupted her thoughts,”You okay?”

“Oh yeah,I’m fine Im just impatient to see what else you have in store.”She smiled.

~*~

We came back from the store with lots of food.

I bought chicken and hamburger buns hoping to surprise her with my cooking skills.

When we finished unpacking our food into the fridge and snacks in the pantry,Serenity went upstairs to unpack her clothes.

“Nice undies.”I said,scaring her.

She piled her underwear in a drawer and when she saw me,she glared.

“You perv I’m trying to unpack.You wouldn’t like it if I was watching you unpack your boxers.”She said,faking anger.

“Actually,if you wanted to look at my boxers all you had to do was ask.”I joked.