Wedding Day

Chapter 16~Wedding Day

Serenity Renolds 

“That dress looks AMAZING on you!”Savannah said in awe,”OMG Taten come out I wanna see your tux!”

“Here I am.”Taten said with a cocky smirk on his face.

I rolled my eyes.

“Aww you guys are gonna look so CUTE walking down the aisle together..for Serenity’s new family!”Savannah clapped her hands in excitement.

“I think you should curl your hair Serenity.No half up-half down,that’s the bride’s hairdo.”Evan said,finally speaking up.

“I think that’s a brilliant idea!”I said smiling.

“Yeah tots Evan the fashionista!”Taten said rolling his eyes and flashing a smile.

“So how’s this?”Savannah asked me when she came out of the bathroom.

“You.Look…”I trailed off.

“Hot.”Evan drooled,finishing my statement.

Savannah smiled and went back into the bathroom to change out,managing to swing her hips making Evan’s eyes practically bulge out.

I laughed and so did Taten.

“I can’t wait for the wedding.”I said to no one in particular.

“Yeah..me neither.”Evan blinked,coming out of his haze.

~*~

4 months later…

“It’s finally the day!Wake up Taten!”I cooed,shaking his heavy body awake.

“God damn what time is it?”He grumbled.

“4:30 in the morning.Now get up!We have to be there by 5 for rehearsal.”I smirked while getting up from the bed.

“And what time does the wedding start?”He asked me with a ‘smart ass’ tone.

“8:25.”I shrugged.

“Why are we up so early then?”He whined.

“Rehearsals and they have to set up everything you idiot.”

“You’re sexy when you’re..talking.”He’s trying to butter me up!

“Haha Taten.We’ve been together for over two years,I know your tricks.”

“Thats unfortunate isn’t?”He sighed.