Lost World [Chapter 1 Attacked...by what?]

So this is one of the newest stories I've written, the first one's a little bit boring 'cause it was the second story I've written when I was on 8th grade and I saw it on the computer and well I just wanted to post it but it's good. I hope you like this one and vote and comment....

Summary (so you know what it's about)

"Michelle is your normal average junior, living the life, happy, with no worries, when suddenly the government and a group of mercenaries go after her, trying to kill her. Making her meet W.I.S.E, another group of mercenaries who are looking for a lost island that is said to hold the future of society, they say Michelle has the coordenances to the island but she's only left with an old dusty book. Will she help find the island, get killed or start World War III? Embark on Michelle's new journey filled with adventure, romance, betrayal and breath taking revelations"

Lost World

Chapter 1 

Attacked

"Warning, warning self destruct will initiate in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1"

Michelle: "Ahhhh" she screams out of bed "A dream?" She says, "Hi, my name is Michelle Ann Stones, since now I have been just your average 10th grader until that day came." Michelle Ann Stones a young girl, average type, black hair and medium- length and 

light brown eyes. A pretty girl, rides in her mom's car to go to school, they arrive at  

Michelle's school, she goes to one of the best privates schools in all her land.

Michelle: "I go to Loran Rose Institution, a private school in Bell Rose city in Tam Bell Island, a very popular island; it's the place with more advance technology in the whole world. Loran's Institution is one of the most popular school's in Tam Bell Island it's almost a school for geniuses but most of the students are in it because they're from a rich family, so it's not a school for geniuses, just a normal rich high school, beginning my second semester of my freshmen year. I'm here because I won the scholarship, I'm really lucky"

Laura: "Michelle, over here!" A green-eyed sandy hair colored girl waves at Michelle, with her, a brown-eyed light brown with blond highlights haired girl and a brown-eyed with dark-brown and long hair waves as well. Michelle smiles and starts running towards them.

Melody (dark brown girl): "Morning" She smiles hugging Michelle

Suyu (light brown): "Look this is our Bff picture, this is you, then Mel, Laura and me in the middle"  

She shows her picture of the four of them, while then the bell rings.

The four students where in the same classroom nine-one, in recess they met up with their best guy friend Kevin, he was a brown-haired guy with caramel eyes, a jock and one of the most popular guys in the freshmen class. He was in nine-two so they only saw him while changing class in recess and in English. Recess was over; it was time for Michelle and Melody's favorite class, Suyu's naptime, and Lauren's most hated class Geometry. While in Geometry, everyone bored since the teacher finished class early, Melody sees something in fire falling down the sky.

Melody: "What's that?" she points at it showing to Michelle who was in front of her.

A student close to the window: "A meteor, a falling star" she gets up and screams, "OH my God it's an air-force plane!"

The teacher looks at the window and suddenly the warning bell starts ringing "Students report to the lunch room immediately, as fast as you can" the voice from the school radio starts repeatedly.