Chapter 1

Disclaimer
This is my idea and I own all rights.

Warning
This story will contain age gap, mature content, including sexual scenes, explicit language etc.

________

"Monsters are real, ghost are real too. they live inside us and sometimes they win." -Stephen King.

Being new in a city you're very unfamiliar with is hard. Especially leaving your friends behind. I never thought this day would come. Me leaving all my friends behind because I'm apparently moving due to my mother and fathers decision.

"Is that all of it, Hazel?" My mom calls walking inside our new home. I check one last time in the back of the trunk before shutting it hard.

"That's about it!" I yell back dashing inside. I'm eager to see my new room and praying my sister doesn't pick the bigger one. She's basically the spoiled one but I love her no matter what happens.

"I call this one!" Sam my sister yells. I look at the room seeing it's a bit smaller then the other one but a better view of outside, Doesn't matter to me.

• • •

Hours past and all we did was basically fix our room to our own design. I left my plain white and put all my posters I previously had from my old room, Something most seventeen year old girls do.

I hear my mom walk into my room with my sister right beside her. She looked almost excited for something that I'll probably disagree with.

"How about you take a break and you and Sam go out and experience the out doors?" My mom says as Sam nods her head pleasing me to say yes.

I groan giving in because if I didn't my mom would probably argue on how I never go outside.

"Fine, I'll go!" I mutter putting down my poster and walking downstairs as my sister dances happily out. I slip on my shoes and fix up my hair before grabbing my car keys. This should be a confusing time knowing I don't know anything about London.

We eventually stopped for food since Sam was begging me too.

"Hazel.." I hear Sam whisper as she leans towards me making me confused.

"He keeps staring at you." She continues whispering nudging at the direction the guy is.

I turn to see a guy staring at me making me immediately feel uncomfortable. His curly brown hair falling down his neck and his dark green eyes narrowing at me making me shiver.

"Let's go!" I say grabbing our food and Sam following, theirs a bad feeling about him and all I wanted to do was leave out of this place fast and safe

I turn to see him slowly getting up almost mimicking our move and following us out making me panic. My eyes widen at his actions and my sister and I are quick to run into the car and I starting the engines.

My breathing slows down when we pull away leaving the place, I look over at my sisters who's eyes are widen as well but filled with fear. She continues turning her head back checking to see if he's following us.

"He's gone.." She mumbles letting out a sigh and I doing the same. I'm not trying to have a stalker just when I moved in town that will be extremely crazy.

All Rights Reserved 2017