Chapter 38

"What is happening to me?" - H

__________________

Harry's POV

It's hard to see the one you love not love you back or doesn't think the same way. But I get what I want which is her. If she maybe tried to love me then I wouldn't be so harsh on her but she has to be so damn stubborn, I think she should give me a chance to know the real me, To know how much my love is for her. I just wanna feel her, touch her, smell her, taste her... but mostly have her.

I turn to look at the beauty sitting beside me, Of course she scared of me and I like that. I'm mean't to be the dominant one, I'm mean't to take control over her. I have her and if anyone dares to take her from me they will be gone along with the others.

I would do anything and I mean anything to have Hazel love me, I'd take a bullet for her. I'd jump off a cliff for her and to think she actually likes Zayn more then me makes me pissed, I wanna kill him so badly I really do. It makes me pissed to even imagine Zayn's hands all over my baby, He is a big joke.

I'm not crazy, I know I'm not crazy. I just get a bit angry and can't control it. I like to see people fear me.

"You're angry?" I finally speak.

She turns looking over at me but says nothing, Absolutely nothing.

It's like she hates me, I know she loves me and is to scared to even show me. I won't get mad if she shows me her love for me if anything I'm praying for her love, She is a goddess that I worship over. I want her and only her and no one can stop me from getting what I want because Harry gets what Harry wants.

"I asked you a question." I mutter.

She shrugs, My blood begins to boil at her reply. She needs to speak and not expect a shrug as an answer.

"Fucking speak!" I shout losing it.

She flinches at me loudness and lets out a shaky sigh before speaking, "I don't know."

"Look, I know you're mad at me for taking you away from Zayn but he's not the one for you. You don't need him.. You need me!" I complain.

"You don't understand, Zayn is all I got." She replies quietly.

Now all I see is red, I'm pissed and just can't take the fact that she's so engaged with Zayn and not me. It should be me that gets all of her attention not some boy that doesn't even love her as much as I do.

"Don't fucking speak about him ever again. I'm the only person you should think about, smile about and love. Not some boy that you just met and supposedly saved you!" I argue.

She gulps looking back out the window staying silent again.

She seriously thinks Zayn will "save" her again? If anything he needs to back the hell off because he has a whole lot coming for him and Liam and Anne are just beginning with him. Once I get there he'll be suffering and ready to be dead. I'll even show Hazel his body once I'm done. He doesn't deserve her, I do. Nobody deserves her but me.

Were just mean't to be, I even remember the first day when I wanted her, I stalked her. I imagined being with her every night. I'd lust over her, I crave her every second.

One day she'll understand and feel the same way back, She'll be begging under me, She'll be loving me every second the same way I feel towards her and soon we will have kids and get married, It'll be big.

__________________

Harry is honestly crazy in here..

More Drama comingg

What's your favorite candy?

Mine: Starbursts & Lollipops 🍭

What do you think of this Chapter?

Vote & Comment!🤘