Chapter 10

I woke up in a different place and different room with no windows as usual, Pain hits my lower area making me get off the bed looking down at my body to see I was in a white long thigh length gown, I tie my hair up in a bun because it probably looks like a birds nest.

I walk into the bathroom connected to the bathroom to see a note on the mirror making me pull it off and squint my eyes to see the words.

Hazel,

I hope you enjoy your new room, It even has a bathroom. All your materials are in the cabinet. Hopefully we can make memories in this house and even have kids, I'm happy to have you in my life.

-H

My mouth drops at the letter, I rip it up throwing it in the trash can in anger. He honestly thinks I'm gonna stay here with him but that's not true.

I pull out my tooth brush and tooth paste and brush my teeth, I do the rest of my routine before walking out of the bathroom and walking back inside my room. I can't believe he took me to a different place and changed me while I was asleep, That's so mean.

I open the door marching down the stairs in anger, I see Harry on the couch and immediately looks up smiling at me and my blood boil,

"Good morning, baby." He says in an innocent tone.

I simply frown,

"You're sick in the mind thinking I'm not gonna ask why you took me and then changed my clothes?" I say shaking my head in disbelief.

I'm also still concerned on how Anne never told me about Harry and why she decides on doing this to me now, Right when I got the job?

"Come on, that's what boyfriend and girlfriends do. They help each other." He says pulling me into his chest hugging me tightly and giving me multiple kisses on the top of my head.

I move away quickly. "But we aren't dating!" I confirm, He looks at me as if I'm the crazy one and let's go of me.

Are we even still in London?

If we aren't then the escape plan is gonna be twice as hard and it's gonna be extremely confusing for me to get home.

"What are you talking about? We made love and now you're my girlfriend. Are you sure you're okay?" He says rubbing my back as tears form in my eyes.

Made love?

"W-what do you mean?" I say looking up at him as it gets hard for me to breath, I'm praying he's not meaning sex because if he is then my life is over.

"I pleasured you, Made love in bed, You were such a good girl," He says. I shake my head in disbelief as a tear slipped. Did he at least use a condom?

"You raped me in my sleep? You are so disgusting!!" I yell he flinches and his eyes widen. I'm so disgusted right now.

"Don't worry, I used protection," He claims supposedly trying to my lighten my mood, I need to get away from this man as soon as possible.

I get up running to the door to find it locked, I run to the back door finding it locked as well. I bang on the door screaming on the top of my lungs as if someone will help me.

"HELP!! SOMEONE PLEASE!!"

I continue screaming as my voice cracks and I eventually slide down the wall as tears slide down my cheek, I pull my legs into my chest sobbing and thinking of my family is even looking for me.

"Please, someone help me.." I whisper more to myself then anyone.

"Hey, you're okay.. Soon you're gonna be happy with me here, forever." He says sending kisses to my forehead as the tears continue to fall down my cheeks.

"No, I wanna leave. Let me go home, please." I whimper into his chest curled up, his green eyes soften and all he does is continues kissing my head trying to calm me down but nothing is working for me.

How can this happen to me?

Where is Anne and why didn't she stop Harry from getting me, What if he hurt her or even threatened her to help me get kidnapped. Some people on this earth are just sick and disgusting and he's one of them.