Chapter 44

"Welcome to my dark side..."-H

___________

Harry's POV

I sigh for the a hundredth time today, Can this whole situation get any worse as it is now. She ran away once again but this time successfully far away and the funny thing is she thinks I'm in jail when really I'm watching her.

"Looks like Zayn and her had some fun last night together in the bed," Gemma says smirking as she makes her way to the couch. For now I'm with Gemma until I can get Hazel back and take her back to my place.

"Shut the fuck up," I growl, I don't even want to imagine Zayn's hands all over my girl. The mention just angers me so much it just makes me want to kill him right now.

"It's true," Gemma convinces me continuing to drinking her hot peppermint tea.

I turn my body in her direction putting all my attention on her,

"Are you fucking serious?" I growl. She nods her head letting her head fall back laughing aloud at my reaction.

"Chill, let the girl have some fun." She snorts as I shake my head.

I throw on my jacket and grab Gemma's car keys without her permission. I don't know why I keep letting Zayn test me but now it's time for him to leave this whole picture he's too much.

I speed down the road searching for Hazel's place. I know where she is, I didn't come all the way from Paris with no information. I have all information of her and her family. I can be more better then Zayn for her, I reach the front of her house smirking, I reach over to the glovebox and pull out my gun. I shove it in my pocket and make my way to her.

Hazel's POV

Zayn and I were now on the couch watching 'Finding Dory' and eating homemade pizza that he actually didn't burn because I helped him and decided to follow the instructions. Unlike him, He just cooks it because he thinks that he can do anything. "I'll be right back," I get up and wash my dish.

I hear the doorbell ring but right before I can even get it Zayn goes to it and I stand by just to see who it is, It goes silent for a minute and I get curious by the awkward silence.

"Zayn?"

I put the clean dish away and walking near the door. I see the door wide open and look out to see no one, I close the door and grab the home phone and quickly dial up the emergency number.

After talking to the police I stay on the phone with them and continue to panic when I realize that Zayn is nowhere to be found, Tears start to blind my eyes as I make my way upstairs calling Zayn's name aloud.

"Zayn!" I call out one more time and hear a noise from downstairs,

"Baby?" I run down the stairs hoping to see Zayn standing there and just pranking me but instead I see no one once again.

"Baby, I'm in the kitchen!" The voice says again, I slowly walk into the kitchen to see Harry's build body leaning against the stove, Not only did he get buffer but his hair also grew longer and his biceps are extremely wide and big.