Chapter 17

"If I can't have her then nobody will" -H

___________________

Harry is getting out of hand each day and it's creeping me out. Today Harry and I are going to see his friends and he said if I do anything that will make them suspect I'm kidnapped he'll punish me badly and I'm not wanting that again.

I finish brushing my teeth and tying my hair in a neat bun before flattening down my oversized sweatshirt. I feel muscular arms wrap around my waist, I flinch and already knowing who it is.

It's Harry.

"Hey baby, ready?" He says. I slowly nod my head, He smiles down at me and I instantly feel uncomfortable and grab my hand tightly.

Please let go, Please let go.

He finally does letting us walk down the steps and reach the door and I nearly jump in excitement, If I could just get his trust to be alone while he talks to his friends then maybe I could leave again.

He starts the car once we're in and starts pulling out of his driveway, He drives in a fast pace, my hands grip the seat tightly and his hand rub against my thigh.

Once we reach his friends house he opens the door for me and I gladly hop out but I get met with a tight grab on my arm, I frown.

"I don't want you leaving my side at all and don't fucking talk to them" He harshly whispers in my ear. I whimper feeling that lump in my throat.

"Do you understand?" He says gripping my hand tighter to the point where it hurts. I nod my head trying to make him stop before my hand breaks. "Words!" He bitterly speaks. I squeak out an answer and he finally let's my hand go making it throb in pain.

I walk inside along with him right behind me, I can feel his breath hitting my cold neck a shiver run down my spine. Harry scares me to the point where I don't know if I should escape. But I am. I have to leave this crazy dude or he'll end up killing someone while I'm here and I'll eventually go crazy myself, Harry is capable to do anything he wants.

I feel someone yank my arm making me glare at Harry while he continues talking to a blonde haired guy with blue eyes that you could get lost in. "Niall," The blonde haired boy introduces himself making me smile at him and shake his hand, I feel Harry grip my arm tighter when Nialls hand connects with mine.

I immediately let go keeping my gaze back on the ground and remain thinking of my escape plan, We slowly walk away from them so we're by ourselves. "You're mine!!" Harry harshly speaks.

I shake my head at him,

"Disgusting, I'm not yours..I-I'm no ones!"I speak up in a disgusted tone. His head snap down towards mine, I step back a little as he grabs my arm pulling me closer.

"No Baby. you're all mine" He exclaims licking his lips and eyeing my body, He pulls me into his arms. "Baby, If you even try to leave me I won't hesitate to kill anyone who helped you" He whispers as tears formed.

I'll never get away from him.

But deep inside I know I'll find a way to get away from him.