Chapter 37

"My beautiful Hazel is the only thing I'm living for,"- H

______________

Hazel's POV

It's been a whole hour since we've been on the road and I don't even know where he's driving to. The whole time I was just crying and I'm tired of acting weak, I need to bump my confidence level up more if I wanna leave him. I can't always be scared and weak around him. I gotta at least act strong to.

Harry has been nothing but rude, He'd make me his slave this whole ride. He'd force me to kiss him and to say things to him, I had enough with this nonsense it's ridiculous. I'm tired of being treated like trash on the ground.

"Hand me a water back their or else.." He speaks.

Don't let him push you around.

"How about you pull over the car, get out and grab it yourself?" I suggest with a stern tone.

His eyes widen and quickly darkens, His jaw clenches and he pulls his sight away from the road and swings over to the emergency lane in anger, For some reason I'm not feeling any fear..I'm feeling a bit more confident.

"Say that again, babygirl.." He hisses. I watch him clench his jaw and unclench it over again, His fist balls up and his now dark green eyes glare down at me. His face holds full anger, He just needs to be put in place.

I guess I'm gonna have to say it slower to get it in his brain.

"Why don't you get it yourself? You have two legs and arms for a reason.. You also have fingers so you can grab things too, need me to dumb it down more?" I repeat adding more sass.

His hands comes fly down near my cheek but I grab his hand before the impact can even hit. He is not hitting me today.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on me.." I say squeezing his fingers tightly, he stares at me with disbelief and shock pulling his hand away from mine.

"What the fuck?"

"You wanna know what happened to me? You make me feel like this weak fragile girl to drag me around like I'm your slave, I'm tired of this and I'm tired of being treated like this. You think I'm just gonna stay being this scared girl that knows I'll never leave but I'm gonna leave and it's gonna be far away from you, that's for sure!" I mutter straight to his face as he stares in my eyes.

I take a deep breath trying to control my anger, I've never yelled at someone this much. I barley even curse as well.

"You do not disrespect m-"

"Don't you pull that crap. If anything you're the disrespectful guy, raping me, kidnapping me, most likely gonna kill my friend!" I interrupt him.

"Maybe if you weren't so damn stubborn and at least try to love me then I wouldn't continue doing stupid shit!" He backfires.

My eyebrows furrow at his response, He's trying to make this seem as if all of this is my own fault.

"Don't try to put this down on me, I'm sorry but I can't love you. I'm too young and on top of that you took me away from my family and friends.." I sigh.

He stays silent and looks out the window with no other words to say. He turns back on the engines and starts to drive still speechless from my whole speech, "I just never felt loved.." He mumbles quietly letting silents take over the ride.

___________________

I'm gonna try and update everyday!

What's your favorite song at the moment?

Mine is: I want you back -Jackson 5

Harry is gonna get crazier in this story...This is just the beginning, Muahaha!

Also, Gonna be drama and smut coming up soon!

Make sure to Vote and Also comment your opinions on this story and what should I add in?