Chapter 33

"Come out, Come out. Where ever you are! Daddy's back to play!" - H

___________

Hazel's POV

My heart drops at Harry's voice behind the doors, I'm completely frozen and it's like I'm too scared to even more or breath. I try taking deep breaths and look over at Zayn who's face expression is holding full panic which isn't helping me either.

"Go hide in my room!" Zayn whispers fast.

I nod my head forcefully picking up my feet and dragging them up the stairs continuously hearing the door breaking open from Harry's force.

"Hazel..Come on baby, I just wanna take us back home, Where we belong.."

My legs push up the stairs faster from hearing Harry's stern voice, I reach Zayn's room and quickly hide inside his closet since that's the only thing that popped in my head, I know this isn't the best spot but let me just pray and hope he doesn't find me.

I listen closely hearing the front door successfully break down, My breath hitches and the noise and my heart is now beating in a faster speed. I wipe my sweaty palms on my jeans and let my trembling fingers dangle.

"Where the hell is my baby? I need my Hazel. You have her and I fucking know it and don't you dare tell me a useless lie!" Harry growls

I hope they don't kill Zayn, He's the only person I can trust right now. Besides where are the cops right now. They said they'll keep a look out for Harry...

"She's not here, I swear man!" I hear Zayn's voice strain.

"He's lying, I just saw her a couple minutes ago. I was talking to him and her and they told me to leave!!"Anne's voice appears.

That two-timing women.

"You fucking liar, I should kill you right now in front of everyone here. But I want Hazel to see all of it, I want her to see you suffer in pain as I smile successfully..." Harry's replies to Zayn making me shiver.

"The cops are gonna come any m-"

"Do you really fucking think the cops will actually come? I broke all security cameras and disabled every phone device in here. Their is no way they are coming." Harry chuckles.

A tear slides down my cheek at his words, I bet one of his friends hacked into the security cameras and shut it down, He's doing all of this to get to me but why can't he understand that I don't love/like him?

"Now, Where is my angel at?" I hear Harry's voice voice echo up the stairs, Soon I hear his loud footsteps coming up the stairs. My eyes squeeze tight letting tears pour down my cheek as my heart thumps out of my chest.

"Stop! S-She's gone!" Zayn lies.

Harry simply chuckles loudly and clears his throat after, "Don't fucking test me, Malik!"

I continue hearing his footsteps get louder and closer, my mouth is dry and my eyes are pouring out tears. My body is shaking in fear and is too paralyzed to move.

"Ahh! She's gotta be in here." I hear Harry's voice right behind the doors of Zayn's room, I shut my eyes in fear of what's coming next and I try my best not to make a single noise.

"Oh Hazel, Come out for Daddy! He just wants to see his babygirl.." Harry mumbles walking around the room as the floor creaks, The sound stops right in front of the closet and my breathing stops.

Daddy?  What in the world, Why would he call himself that? He's not my dad.

Please no. Don't open it.

I can hear his breathing right outside of the closet but he's too quiet, Almost like he's waiting for me to move. But I can't, I seriously can't move..

"I know you're in there.." Harry whispers.

My eyes squeeze shut wanting for him to just leave already, I just want to get away but I can't. He's probably aimed and not only that but he has others along with him. Their is no way I can escape this.

"Their is no need to hide baby, Daddy already found his babygirl!" He whispers and I already know he has a sick smile on his face.

I hear the closet door slowly open but I'm hidden behind suites and clothes for him to see me, His breathing quickens and he finally rips every clothing off the hanger revealing me to him.

"Found you!" He whispers with that creepy grin on his face.

_______________

Sorry it's short!!

Vote & Comment for more!!❤️

Also let me know what you think of this story!!😇