Chapter 35*

"Remember, A promise is a promise."-H

Warning, This chapter does involve sexual assault and bad language.
_______________

Hazel's POV

Harry smashes his lips once again against mine, It doesn't have any affection on me. I'm not enjoying any bit of this and I actually find it extremely disturbing and disgusting. No matter how much I fight back he pins me down to the point where I can't move my hands or legs. Harry is a psycho who deserves to be locked up for this. I'm not guilty for saying that either because I myself is extremely against kidnapping.

I look behind Harry to see Zayn with his finger pressed against his lips signaling me to not say anything. I watch as Zayn creeps his way towards us and soon swings his arm hitting Harry straight in the face. I wiggle out of his grip running towards the door with Zayn trailing right behind me. I can hear Harry's painful groans echo through the hallway as we make our way down the stairs.

"Anne is down there and some other dude, We gotta get away as fast as possible to not let them catch us.." Zayn whispers.

How did he get out of they're sight?

We run down the stairs and see Harry running down as well and Anne and the other guy at the end of the staircase.

"You... You can't leave now!"

I turn around to hear Harry's deep voice and himself out of breath, He tries to grab me but I dodge away and run along with Zayn passing right by the rest of them.

"FUCKING GET HER!" Harry screams demanding them.

I feel arms wrap around my waist yanking me back, I look up to see Harry's friend pulling me back to Harry. I watch as Harry grabs Zayn and presses a needle to his neck, Zayn falls back and immediately passes out. A gasp escapes my mouth and a lump immediately forms in my throat. If Zayn goes then I'll have no one else to save me.

"Why are you so pale? Now we can finally be together alone and forever.." Harry announces.

"I don't want that, I-I don't want this!"

"No choice."

Harry finally pulls me towards him and carries me outside in their car with his friend carrying a sleeping Zayn, I kick and claw trying to get out of his tight grip but only receive a slap on my butt, I wince at the sensation and scream for help. Harry throws me in the backseat and closes it immediately walking around to the drivers seat.

I guess we're driving alone.

He soon buckles up and turns on the engine, I try to open both doors but they are locked. Child lock. He's doing all of this and it's only getting him more time in prison when the cops catch him.

"Where are they taking Zayn?" I panic.

"He's gone for a reason.." He coldly replies.

"What? Harry, they better not kill him or-..."

"I'm the only person that you should need and I'm the only person that cares! If I hear one more word about Zayn I won't hesitate to pull over this car and take you over my lap, I am not  joking, little girl!" He threats.

I gulp looking out the dark tinted windows and take a shaky breath as Harry starts to drive again, My mouth seems to loose control and blurts out something that may lead me to punishment, great job.

"Will I ever see him again?" I mumble looking down at my fingers.

"That's fucking it!" He says pulling over the car.

I gasp nearly choking on air, he slams the door shoot walking towards me. I move back in fear hitting the other door instead. He harshly opens the door pulling my legs to lead my body to him, I whimper at his touch watching his eyes turn into a lustful stare as he unbuckled my pants slowly.

"Oh hell no!" I scoff, feet lift up kicking him right in the stomach.. hard.

He stops his action pulling my pants back up and instead puts me in the passengers seat and heads back to the drivers seat, I can hear my heart pounding loudly and my breath quickens.

"Since you don't want a spanking how about you pleasure daddy?" He smirks.

Did he really just call himself, daddy? I think I just puked in my mouth.

He unbuckles his pants to have his boxers on display, his hands find there way to my shirt trying to lift it up. I quickly slapped his hands really hard making him wince back.

"Do you want a punishment?" He growls.

"Isn't this already one.." I scoff looking away, he glares at me pinning my arms back.

"Don't you dare have sudden attitude on me, I'll destroy you right here.. Keep it up." He yells  nearly spitting on my face. His lips attached to my neck as he started to grind our hips together.

Not this again..

"Get the hell off me!" I scream clawing him right in the eye, he winces pushing his hands on his eyes as he gets off me immediately.

Ha, take that.

Changed the Character..

Vote & Comment!!❤️

I reached 6k readers and that's so cool because just on chapter 4 I was crazed on having 900 readers!!❤️