Deleted - McHanzo

More very-specific-boarding-school McHanzo trash, based on the true story of my iPad fucking me over

~~~

"No no no no!!!" Hanzo was breathing deeply, too close to losing his composure. Hell, if he hadn't lost it already. Everything he needed was gone. His entire iPad picture library had deleted itself and he was going to scream if it didn't come back in one second. It wasn't just his old photos of Hanamura that were on that, it was his schoolwork. His prep. Prep due in tomorrow. And all his Michaelmas artwork and reference pictures.

All of it was gone.

By this point, Hanzo was freaking out, close to tears. Why did this happen to him? He was a nice person, or he'd like to think so anyway, and he needed that prep or Mr Anderson was going to slit his throat(not literally, but Hanzo still felt his stomach drop when he thought of the consequences of late history prep). When restarting the tablet didn't help, the boy found himself sitting on the floor crying and praying to every known deity that his pictures would undelete themselves.

That's when his roommate Jesse McCree walked in.

"Holy smokes, Han, y'alright?"

It was an overstatement to say that the two were friends. They barely spoke to each other, merely co-existing in the small dorm, despite Jesse's efforts to make friends with the other.

The daggers Hanzo shot McCree were enough for him to know something was very, very wrong.

"I'll be takin' that as a no then. So uh...what happened Hanzo?"

Usually, Hanzo would tell Jesse to go away but he was too panicked to care and just wanted someone to listen to him. McCree's kind voice may have helped a little and Hanzo would be a dirty liar if he said he didn't want to hear it again.

"Everything..." he began, voice scratchy and uneven from crying. "Everything is...gone."

McCree still had no idea what was going on but he wanted to help his roommate because he couldn't stand to see such a pretty face in so much pain.

"'M sorry, Darlin', you're gonna have to be a bit more specific than that."

Hanzo looked into his roommates eyes, putting his hands on the other boy's shoulders with a vice-like grip.

"All my pictures, my prep, my art, my home photos, everything. It's all gone. It deleted itself. All of it. Every single picture on my iPad is gone." The Japanese boy's helpless, serious tone shocked Jesse, who reacted the way he usually did when he was faced with an upset person.

Suddenly, Hanzo felt strong arms wrap around him and the scent of cheap almond shampoo fill the air. He liked it, he felt safe, so he leaned into the hug, sobbing against the taller boy's shoulder.

"Hey now, it's gonna be okay. It's gonna be fine. We'll get your stuff back. It's all okay." Jesse whispered into Hanzo's hair, gently rubbing circles on his back. "Hmmmm...it's lights out soon but you have my word that I'll try and sort this out in the mornin', 'kay?"

He released the shorter boy, resting one hand on his shoulder and the other one on his face. Hanzo smiled slightly and nodded affirmative, standing up to get ready for bed.

~~~

"Hey, I'ma need your passcode, darlin'" Jesse whispered, lightly prodding Hanzo, who groaned and rolled over to face him.

"Mmm...my password is 3673. Do not change it."

McCree nodded and made his way back to his area.

"Alright, Hanzo, you can go have a shower or whatever, I'll stay here and see if I can fix this."

The other boy smiled graciously, gathering his things to go and have a shower.

~~~

When he returned, long hair still dripping onto the floor, Hanzo felt a lot better. Jesse was so kind and helpful, he didn't know why they weren't better friends. It was probably his fault, now that he thought about it, he did have a tendency to ignore people he saw as irrelevant in his life, even if they were nice.

As soon as he opened the door to his room, McCree stood up excitedly, picking up the iPad and waving it in Hanzo's face.

"Hanzo, look!!! I fixed it!" he grinned, eyes sparkling.

The other boy took the tablet, scrolling back through his photos, a small smile on his face. Almost as soon as he picked it up, he put it down on his desk, smile getting bigger by the second.

McCree had never seen him smile before. And he didn't have much time to see it then, as his roommate put both hands on his face, pulling him down into a kiss. It took Jesse a few seconds to realise what was happening, but was soon kissing the shorted boy back.

It was unexpected but, with his arms lightly round Hanzo's waist, he wasn't exactly complaining.

Hanzo was the first to pull away, blushing furiously. He turned away as he tried to not meet his roommate's eyes.

"I am sorry. I do not know what came over me, I just-"

McCree leant forwards, gently pressing another quick kiss onto his lips. This shocked Hanzo, who's eyes shot up to meet McCree's.

"Darlin' if I said I didn't enjoy that, I'd be a liar. And a terrible one at that."

Hanzo blushed even more.

"Thank you, Jesse."

"That's alright, darlin'. Well, don't know about you but I'm gonna get changed." McCree said, turning and walking back to his area.

Hanzo couldn't tear his eyes away from him, especially when he took his shirt off. How had he not noticed how beautiful he was before?

"Hanzo, you gonna get changed too or are you just gonna stand there gawking at me?"

Hanzo turned red again.

~~~

When they had both changed into their housies, the two boys sat and talked to each other, sitting together on McCree's bed. Since it was Thursday and they were GE, they still had to go to breakfast. So, when the bell went, the two made their way down stairs towards the back door.

"Are we really leaving at the rising bell like second formers?" Hanzo asked rolling his eyes and chuckling.

"Of course we are! Genji's a junior and I usually sit with him so...it is okay if we sit with him, right?" Jesse suddenly realised that the brothers might not get on well.

Hanzo just shrugged.

"I do not mind where we sit, as long as you are happy."

Reaching down and entwining their fingers, McCree opened the fob door and they walked, hand in hand, to the dining hall as the sun rose in the sky, smiling as they went.

~~~

Mmmmmm...gotta love that very-specific-boarding-school McHanzo trash.

Have fun with those words in there that will mean absolutely nothing to you!

Also: I have another McHanzo oneshot in the making along with a Genyatta one and a possible future Reaper76, if my English teacher will give me back my 'Star-crossed Lovers' short story(yeah, I turned in a beautiful love story about two soldiers called 'Alejandro' and 'Xander'. Sue me(actually don't I'm broke))

See y'all next time!!!