Internet Girlfriend - Sombra x D.Va

Ayyyyyyyyy Good Evening, all! Sorry this took so long to write, I've been super busy at school over the last two weeks. I hope y'all like it and I apologise for any mistakes I made. Anyway, this is a Sombra x D.Va oneshot that was requested by @Nukes21 and I had wayyyyyyyy too much fun writing this after my friend gave me a sick plot idea.

Enjoy!!!

~~~

"HA! Get fucked puta!" Sombra yelled, slamming her fists down on the desk as her army completely annihilated an enemy castle. "That's for attacking my village, you little shit."

It had been a hilariously unmatched battle, definitely not fair on the attacker. Her onscreen empire was disguised as a low level village until the player on the other side clicked attack. That was when the village expanded and her three-hundred and forty-eight level 70 soul warriors had ripped apart what ever army had been sent by the unsuspecting opposition.

Yeah okay, maybe she used some hacks. Whatever, she always won.

There was an annoyed groan from the other room of her apartment, causing her to roll her eyes.

"Shut up, Hana!"

Another frustrated growl, followed by a slightly muffled shouting.

"No you shut up, Sombra, I'm streaming!"

Ha! What a piss-take! As if that girl had any fans to stream to anyway. Sombra sighed dramatically.

"Well do it quietly then!"

Good lord, she hated having a roommate. Whatever. There were more important things to be doing, especially as a little notification in the corner told her that her friend D.Va had just come online.

Quickly, she opened her message box and typed out a hello.

TheShadow: yo yo yo whaddup

D.Va: not much tbh
D.Va: just trying not to go insane in this apartment

TheShadow: u get me

D.Va: roommates amirite?

TheShadow: yh

Sombra had been talking to D.Va for a considerable amount of time, almost since she started playing MMO games. They met when trying to take down one of the biggest and most powerful gamers on the site and, from then on, they had barely gone a day without at least saying hi. The two of them got on like a house on fire and worked together all the time, double teaming bigger gamers for better loot and sharing resources, as well as complaining over the chat. As it turned out, they both loved bitching about everything.

D.Va: I legit wish I could have my own room but my dad says i can't because he thinks I would be too antisocial

TheShadow: Right! My papa said the same about me.
TheShadow: he said that his best friend didn't let his kid so why should he
TheShadow: like, idk, maybe cuz I'm not his kid??????

D.Va: ugh
D.Va: wouldn't it be sick if we could be roommates
D.Va: would be nice to share with someone who get me

Sombra grinned at the thought of having her internet girlfriend as a roommate. Wouldn't that be fun? They could stream together and stay up until half two in the morning, just sitting on one of their beds, playing Pokémon or re-watching old episodes of Friends. Even better, they could hug and kiss and hold hands, they could spend Sunday mornings in bed with the blinds down without having an annoying roommate to wake them up. The fourth or fifth beep from her laptop caught her attention.