The Edge Lord(thats me)

Yo I'm fine now, my friend is cool y'all can stop worrying(you probably weren't worrying tho)

I'm just get spooked easily and my mind instantly jumped to the worst possible scenario.

If y'all do t know what I'm on about, don't worry, I was just me overreacting a little.

Thanks for your support, my good people.

~~~

Here's that edgy little story from earlier btw:

The mornings were always nice for her, an hour before everyone else was up when she could finally just relax. She could write in that time, something that became a hobby of hers when she found that it calmed her down.

So there she was, at six thirteen, laying on her side laughing at a funny comment that someone left on her book. There were so many lovely people reading, she couldn't ask for a better audience. She proceeded to check the rest of her morning notifications, following people and reading updates on the books she followed. When she reached the last one, however, her blood ran cold.

'No. No, no, no, this can't happen, not again.' Panicked thoughts flew into her head. She didn't know the account that voted on her book, she didn't recognise the username but their account made it obvious who they were.

It was unfair! She had just started again and worked so hard and this time, for once, she didn't feel like a failure, it was finally working out until...

Oh Lord, why did this have to happen?

She left their account, not wanting to mute it just yet, knowing she would still be able to read her books, and went into her 'create' menu. There it was, right there, just above her cover, right above all her chapters, above everything she had tried so hard for.

The 'Unpublish' button.

Her finger hovered over it, hesitant, knowing that she couldn't do it. She didn't want to but...

Someone had found her.