4.

Your eyes slowly slipped open. A yawn escaped your throat as you slowly sat up.

Sudden rustling in the covers made you freeze.

Your gaze slowly shifted... To another lump in your bed.

Your breath caught in your throat as you leaped out of your covers, but before you hit the floor arms snakes around your waist.

"Calm down baby cakes, it's just me." Grays barely audible whisper sent chills down your spine.

Slowly you relaxed into Gray's arms, you couldn't help but let a smile slip onto your lips.

Gray placed a kiss on your neck which made you shiver as his cold breath tickled your skin.

Rolling over you peered into his dark, beautiful eyes. You placed a kiss on his cold, perfect lips.

He didn't hesitate and quickly deepened the kiss. He wrapped his arms around your waist.

Too soon you broke apart. He smirked then placed a kiss on your forehead.

You both relaxed into the lush cushions of your bed. Gray's hand traveled up and down your side while you played with his soft hair that almost tickled your palm.

"I love you." Gray breathed before leading kisses up your neck then along your jawline.

"I love you more." You choked out as his lips collided with yours.

When you broke apart he brushed a piece of hair from your eyes.

"But I love you more."

----------------------------------------------hey baes!

Sooooooooo it would be awesome if you to go check out my other book Hunted, I've only published one chapter, but I wanted to get feedback and learn if it hooked you or not and what revisions I could make!

Okay, I love chu! Thanks for reading this chapter!!!

-Porcupine