7.

Your feet clapped with the cobblestone as you made your way down the path. You exhaled and stared at your feet. You played with your ice magic as you wandered down the streets, creating little snowflakes on your palm and watching them melt away in the sun.

A soft smile played on your lips as you exhaled.

"Hi." His beautiful voice dragged you out of your thoughts as you quickly snapped your head up. Gray Fullbuster stood in front of you, his beautiful smile spread across his lips... You inhaled sharply, feeling your cheeks heat up.

"Hi..." Your heart hammered in your chest endlessly as you stared.

"I was wondering if you wanted to train with me, since we have the same kind of magic." He smiled, tilting his head to the side.

How could you say no to him? "Sure!" You exclaimed a bit too loudly.

- - -

"Ice Make: Shield!" You yelled, putting your fist and hand together. A spark of blue and frost spewed from your enclosed hands, blowing your hair away from your face.

You swore under your breath. Gray smiled kindly at you, after this was the third time he's told you.

Discouraged you slumped your shoulders and looked down at your feet. "I can't do it."

Gray was suddenly inches away from you. "No, don't give up, you can do it."

His words influenced you, making adrenaline pump through your veins. You tried again... But the same thing happened.

Embarrassed and discouraged you hugged yourself and stared down at your feet.

"(Y/n)." He took your wrists and held them in his fists. "You can do it, do not give up on yourself."

His touch sent chills down your spine. You stared into his Raven eyes, your heart melting over and over again. "I believe in you." His words made your heart putter patter and sent butterflies through your stomach.

"Here." Gray stepped behind you, taking your hands in his. Your heart beat in your chest a million times a second as your back hit his chest. The Ice mage's icy breath tickled your skin, as you exhaled and closed your eyes. You moved with him, and felt your fist hit your palm. You yelled the spell and opened your eyes. You did it!

Joy erupted within you as you jumped up and down, clapping. "I did it!" You exclaimed turning around to face Gray.

"I told you, you could." He smirks sweetly.

You went to hug him but slipped on the ice flooring you two had created and twisted, feeling your back hit the solid ice.

You looked up, and saw Gray above you, making no effort to move what so ever. "Hey." He breathed, his cool breath hitting your face.

Your heart thumped out of your chest as a blush burned on your rosie cheeks.

His fingers brushed a lock of hair away from your face and tucked it behind your ear before letting his touch linger on your jawline.

You couldn't take it anymore and cupped his face in your hands and crashed your lips again his. Butterflies tickled your stomach and made your heart race. He wrapped and arm around your waist, kissing you back intently.

You finally broke apart and stared at eachother.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." He breathed quietly.

"What? Kiss me?" You whispered back.

He smiled before bringing his lips to yours again. Your wrapped your arms around his muscular back and prayed that this moment would never end.

----------------------------------------------hehehe I'm not dead.

Anyways! So I'm making and actual book for a Gray x Reader because I have problems so uhm yeah, so you should go take a look at that if you can when I post it which will probably be tomorrow, Jan 18... So yeahhhhhhhh

Anyways thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed! Please vote and comment! Luv u!

-Porcupine 🌺