5.

You smiled gently as you peered at the sleeping ice Mage in front of you.

As he rolled over you caught a glimpse of his silver necklace.

Slowly you crept over to Gray and quickly unclipped his necklace, just before his hand clasped around yours as you were retreating with the necklace.

You let out a gasp as he yanked you back down. He opened his eyes, which shimmered mischievously.

"Come here." He murmured before yanking you onto the soft cushions of the bed.

Quickly clenching the necklace in your palm you held it to your chest and curled into a ball.

"Hey, I need that." He grumbled, shaking you gently.

You giggled and shook your head before curling in tighter.

"(Y/n) give it."

"No." You laughed.

"Fine." It was silent for a moment, which scared you but then sudden tickled ripped around our sides.

You squirmed and squealed as Gray tickled you mercilessly. "No, no, stop!" You gasped, twisting as he tickled again.

"Then give it back." He answered.

"No!" You choked as the second of silence erupted into giggles.

He tickled you forever. You felt completely exhausted, but when he finally stopped you let out a sigh of relief.

"(Y/n), common." Gray whined, shaking you again.

"What will you give me for it?" You wagered, letting a smile slip onto your lips.

The ice Mage suddenly shot forward and engulfed you in kisses.

Your breathing hitched and you found yourself frozen as his cool breath tickled your skin and his perfect lips were pressed against yours.

You felt him grinning, but distinctly wrapped your arms around his neck and melted into the kiss.

His soft hair tickled your skin as it brushed against your arm. You felt his toned chest and muscular back, which made a deep red blush dust your cheeks and you couldn't help grin yourself.

You finally broke apart, both grinning your faces off. As Gray was about to ask for the necklace again you smashed your lips against his. He was taken aback and fell backward, leaving you on top of him.

You unraveled his necklace mid-kiss and latched it around his neck, before placing a hand on his cheek as he wrapped his arms tighter around your waist.

Again you broke apart and smiled. "The debt as been repaid."

He laughed. "Then I need to go into debt more often, if that's the price."

"Are you saying you like kissing me?" You whispered, smiling and letting a blush creep into your cheeks.

"No." He smiled and placed kisses down your neck. "I love it."

----------------------------------------------hey!
So I published a new book called The Only One, so if you could go check that out, it would make me overly happy.

Okay! Thanks for reading!!! Byyyyeeessa

-Porcupine