8.

Hey guys! I just wanted ask you a quick favor and see if you would go and check out my newest book, You're My Choice? That would make me sooooo happy, and I love you soooo much! I also wanted to thank all the readers because there are SO many people reading this and it makes me SO happy! You guys are making my dreams come true! Love u!

You looked at the shiny cross in your hand and gently brushed your thumb over it as Gray rested the back of his head on the couch and closed his eyes.

A smile crept across your lips as you wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him close into a hug. He lazily flipped his head on your shoulder as you smiled slightly.

"Why are you so tired?" You whispered, feeling his muscular back.

He only sighed in response and soon feel asleep. You huffed out an annoyed breath and climbed off his lap and went over to the kitchen. Your eyes scanned the rows on the fridge, and you exhaled, finding nothing to eat so you went back into the living room where Gray was passed out on the couch.

"Gggggrrraaaayyyyyy." You whined, shaking him. "There's nothing to eatttt."

His eye cracked open slightly. "Shhhh, princess, I'm sure there's something."

You hated it when he called you princess, you hated his stupid low voice and the way his stupid hair fell over his eyes, and you hated the way that you could replace all the "Hates" to loves and all the "stupids" to perfects.

Rolling your eyes to crawled onto him, resting your cheek on his chest. The thumping of his heart echoed through your ears as you exhaled and laced your fingers through his loose hair.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and squeezed you gently, making you blush. Lifting your head you placed a kiss on both his cheeks. His eyes opened slightly before he lifted his head and brought his lips to yours. You blushed widely, and ignored the butterflies in your stomach as he kissed the tip of your nose.

His cool, icy breath radiated off your skin. You exhaled again, closing your eyes and let him kiss you. When his lips met yours you kissed back, joy erupting all around you as he pulled you closer trying to get rid of that non-existent gap between you as your lips synced together in perfect harmony.

When you finally broke apart Gray closed his eyes once again and fell asleep, only this time you did too.