9.

You found yourself walking down a narrow path. The darkness of the sky dimmed the lights of the world as you walked, slowly night fell upon your shoulders until the only light source was the street lamps.

It was very dark, the clouds concealed the moon and stars.

Your mind wandered, your heart fluttering as you thought about the date you had just gone on with Gray Fullbuster. You fantasized, smiling foolishly to yourself.

You suddenly came out of your thoughts and realized you had to get home. You found your feet moving faster... Then you heard another pair of feet begin to move faster.

Confused you slowed, and the footsteps slowed. You'd shook your head and stopped. "Your feet are just echoing, it's fine." You assured yourself but didn't feel very safe, so you looked back.

Your breath caught in your throat. A dark human figure was standing only a couple feet away from you, out of the street lamp's light, which was where you stood.

You stared, your eyes wide. You didn't know what to do. Your breath exploded from your lungs but the panic faded as quickly as it came, because the figure walked away and disappeared behind a building.

You exhaled and turned, but resulted in gasping again. They had teleported. Someone grabbed you, covered you mouth and pressed their fingers to your forehead... Before all slowly went black...

❄️❄️❄️

You awoke, your head pounding slightly. Blinking several times you slowly sat up, your eyes scanning the dark room you had collapsed in.

Already you could tell you were in a cellar like room, no windows and paint less walls. The cold concrete floor beneath you was hard.

Exhaling you stood, hugging yourself, and made you way over to the only light on the room, a dim light bulb hanging by a cord in the middle of the room.

You stared as a door opened, and screamed when a man walked in.

"I hope Gray is missing you." He laughed, eyeing you. "He really is lucky... You're too beautiful and smart for him... You deserve to be with somebody like me."

You scowled, letting a defiant glimmer cover your eyes.

"Go screw yourself." You spat in his face, anger boiling within you.

❄️❄️❄️

You'd been there for two days, at least that's what you had guessed. Hunger gnawed at your stomach, the lack of food making you weak and shakey.

Wiping at your tear stained cheeks you exhaled and allowed yourself to think, holding onto the only hope you had left....

Gray.

Hugging your knees to your chest you sent silent prayers, hoped with all your heart, that you wouldn't be stuck here forever.

The only water you had was a large barrel of water, but that was it. You had cried the night before and now you began to cower in fear. Thoughts of Gray swirled on your mind, giving you a burning hope in your heart.

Standing abruptly fast, you'd tumbled backward, slightly dizzy. When your had gained balance a loud boom shredded through your ears.

Your heard shouts... Then your name being called.

You gasped, hearing his voice. You screamed, pounding your weak fists on the large metal door. "Gray!" You screamed, tears welling in your eyes. "Gray, I'm in here!" You screamed, kicked and pounded at the door endlessly. "Please!"

Your heart nearly leaped out of your chest as you heard the jiggling of a doorknob. Backing up you watched the handle as it stopped moving and slowly ice crept over the rusty metal.

Then, it was busted open, flying on its hinges and smacking into the wall behind it. Gray stood, in the door way, sweat trickling down his face and hands clenched in icy fists.

His Raven eyes met yours. You had t even realized you were running until he enveloped you in his strong arms. Tears streamed down your cheeks as you clung to him, burying your face in his chest and inhaling his scent. Securely wrapping your legs around his waist you cried more, hugging him tighter than you ever had before.

❄️❄️❄️

You slowly changed into your pajamas, exhaling every so often. You knew Gray was standing right outside your door, so when you were done you went over and opened it.

He looked at you, his eyes glazed over with guilt. "I should've found you sooner." He said quietly, hurt still glimmering in his eyes.

You shook your head and took a step toward him. "You saved me that's all that matters, I'm here with you now." Placing a hand on his chest you looked him in the eyes, and then rested your head on his chest.

He wrapped his arms around you, hugging you tightly. Then you peered up, resting you chin on his chest and looked at his eyes.

Gently he placed a cool kids on the tip of your nose, then your cheek until his lips met yours.

You blushed, wildly and soon melted into the kiss. Gray had saved your life, he was there for you. "There's no place I'd rather be than in your arms." You said quietly.

"There's nothing I'd rather do than be with you." His icy breath tickled your skin as he placed another kiss on your lips. Your heart fluttered.

You smiled against his lips and laced your fingers through his soft Raven hair.

When you broke apart you peered at him, in all his beauty. "I love you." You whispered, hugging him tightly.

"I love you more." He whispered, his lips brushing your ear. You blushed.

"I love you most."

Lol I'm not dead! Yeahhh sorry for uhm, not you know updating or anything... Hahahahahahahahaha!
Anyways, I love you and thinks for reading!!! Byessss
-Porcupine