Epilogue 1

Michael and Katherina stood quietly in the room next door, Michael on his hands and knees weeping. He looked up at Katherina, “this was never supposed to happen.” Katherina just nodded not trusting herself to speak, Sebastian walked by the door and came in after hesitating. Michael stood up, his pale blue eyes dulled with pain.

                “You were her father?” Katherina asked, “You’re my father?” Her dark blue eyes gleamed with disbelief. Sebastian nodded his dark eyes revealing nothing about how he felt at seeing his daughter.

                “I like to think that Katherine was my only child but now I have to admit she had a sister who betrayed her and because she did, Katherine now lays dead on the floor.” He took a step toward katherina, “you willingly handed your own sister over and watched her cry out in pain, and you caused most of it by killing everyone she loved.”

                Katherina’s eyes dropped to the floor and her lip quivered, “daddy.” She whispered but he held a smooth dark hand up.

                “I don’t want to hear it, Katherina, you are responsible for every pain your sister endured, and you are responsible for her death.” His expression softened, “but you are my daughter and I know you and I mourn your sister and you mourn your mistakes that led to your sister’s death.” With that he held her and Katherina let herself cry her eyes out.

                “Goodbye, Katherina, Sebastian.” Michael bowed and let his golden wings unfurl from his back. “I think I might go home, and see Katherine, and let her know we’re sorry.” Michael gave Katherina a soft smile, “I’ll tell her your sorry.” Michael eyes dulled and he opened the window and jumped out letting himself fall then dance his way up toward the sun and clouds. Katherina and Sebastian watched for as long as they could until the sun was too bright when they looked again, Michael had disappeared but faintly they saw Katherine flying before the sun, dancing in the sky with a dark haired man.

                “She found him,” Katherine whispered and Sebastian gripped her hand and pulled her toward the door.

                “It’s all over, sweetie, let’s go home.” Sebastian lifted her up and carried her out of the house and away from the place where their nightmare had finally ended.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah well this one is really, really, short, Like the shortest thing on wattpad ever but anyway. The second one is very long, to make up for the shortness of this one and old ends are tied up.