Chapter 3

Y/n went back to her room and finished organizing all of her things. She remembered that she has to call her mother so she looked around for her phone. Once she found it, she proceeded to call her mother. She dialed her number and waited for her mother to respond.
"Yes?" She heard her mothers voice.
"Mom, hi, it's me!" Y/n said.
"Hello sweetheart, how are you doing. Are the boys ok? Are they nice to you?" Her mother asked her in a slightly worried voice.
"Yes, yes I'm okay! They seem nice. I only got to talk to Reiji. He seems to be such a gentleman. The others are okay too. I didn't get to talk to them yet. Oh and also, there's one more girl here so I'm not alone! How are you? Are you with Karl? Tell him I say hi!" Y/n said in a cheerful way. To be honest, y/n didn't know why she called him like that. He said his real name is Reinhart but Karl is like a nickname from before. He said he didn't mind to be called like that by them, only with the exception of not using his name in public. Y/n shrugged it off, thinking that it isn't important.
"Yes, I'm with Karl. He's currently writing some papers for his job. I'll tell him that for you." Her mother responded back.
"Thank you! Oh, mom! You won't believe this! I'm going to night school!" She said excited for her new school.
"What? Are you okay with that?"
"Yes! I'm excited about it! The air is always so nice at night. And I never had a problem sleeping at day."
"Honey, you can sleep anytime. Alright, be careful, I must hang up since Karl need something. Goodbye sweetheart, call me from time to time." Her mother said.
"OK, goodbye!" Y/n said back happily.
She hanged up and changed in her pajamas. She threw herself on the bed, covered herself and made herself comfortable and fell asleep shortly after, not knowing what tomorrow awaits her.