Special Christmas Chapter

[Hey! I really, really don't like doing author's notes but I wanted to wish you a Merry, Merry Christmas!!!
I wanted to write a special chapter for Ayato, and also, here's a nice spoiler, I'm starting a Subaru x Reader! My good friend begged me to do it for her and I said that when I'll reach Chapter 10 here, I'll start it. So I'll be writing the first three chapters and then I'll publish it!
Thank you so much to all of you that supported me and liked this fanfic, thank you!
Also, this is going to help you understand better, this takes place, shortly after you moved with them. Like, you already got to know them better and be important in the house. Just before getting with Ayato, just being friends, well... Kinda.
Now, I'm sorry I've kept you so much here, I'll let you read. :3 ]

" Deck the halls with boughs of holly, fa, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la! Here's the season to be jolly, fa la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la,! " y/n sang as she was decorating the halls of the mansion with Christmas themed decorations.
"Y/n-chan, what are you doing?" Laito asked her as he suddenly appeared and made his way closer to her.
"Oh! I'm decorating the house for Christmas! Don't worry, I asked Reiji for permissions and he said yes, as long as I won't cause trouble!" Y/n said placing a stocking after stocking on the staircase, following a uniform pattern.
"But, y/n-chan, we don't need all those decorations." Laito said.
"Shhh, yes, we need them! Christmas is not Christmas without the Christmas decorations! " y/n said, waving her hands. Laito giggled and said:
"Fu-fu~, alright, Y/n-chan. See you later then." Laito said and waved to her.
"Yeah, see you later, Laito-kun!" Y/n said and waved back with a smile.
After Laito was not with her anymore, she went to Reiji's room, knocking a few times and waited for an answer.
"Come in." She heard a muffled, male voice.
"Hello, Reiji-san, I was wondering... I found the decorations, but I can't seen to find a tree. Do you perhaps, know where I can find one? Can you help me?" Y/n said after she softly closed the door behind her.
"We don't have one yet." Reiji said.
"But tomorrow is the Christmas Eve! We need one as soon as possible!" Y/n said, looking worried.
"I need to remind myself, why have I let you do this." He said and sighed, then continued:
"Ask one of the brothers to help you go in the forest and bring one of the finest trees you can find. It needs to have the perfect size, not too small, not to big. Understand? I trust that you are capable of doing that." Reiji said and pushed his glasses up. Y/n smiled at Reiji's words.
"Yes! You can trust me! I'm bring you one of the finest trees!" Y/n said and turned around. Before she could exit, she turned her head and smiled again.
"Thank you Reiji, so much!" She said and quickly waved before she left the room, closing the door. Reiji didn't say anything, he looked at the door, then looked back in his book.
"Let's see... Who would come with me? Who would be sweet enough to come and help me?" Y/n said to herself, tapping her chin with her pointing finger.
'None of them are actually the type to offer they're help without something in change...." Y/n thought. She wondered who would help her, but she was interrupted by a voice.
"What are you doing? You've been standing there for minutes." Subaru said, sitting on a windows sill. Y/n's eyes instantly widened when a brilliant idea popped in her head.
"Subaru-kun! Exactly who I needed!" Y/n ran to him, making Subaru feel confused.
"What are talking about?" Subaru asked.
"OK, listen, I asked Reiji if I can decorate the house for Christmas and he said yes. I am almost done but I need the tree! He said to ask one of you to help me go in the forest and get the finest tree out there! Please, Subaru, help me!" Y/n said and put her hands in front of her, begging him. She was ready to beg on her knees if it was necessary.
"Why do you need a tree, anyway. Well, cutting a tree isn't that hard." Subaru said and y/n's ears perked at his words.
"S-so, you're going to help me?!" Y/n asked, smiling at him.
"Yeah, get ready before I'll change my mind." Subaru said and y/n suddenly hugged him, tightly.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Y/n said while hugging him,her face hidden in his chest. Subaru was secretly blushing a little, but he pushed her of and turned around.
"Go get ready. Be here in 10 minutes." He said and started going to his room.
"Hai-hai, captain!" Y/n said and ran to her room to change.
'I have to hurry, I have to hurry!' She thought while running. She quickly opened her door and the closed it, tossing her T-shirt aside and then quickly grabbed clothes from her wardrobe that were appropriate for cutting wood. Well, just clothes that won't cause a problem if they get ripped or dirty. She was about to take of her pants when she turned around and yelled at what she saw.
"Agh... Don't yell, shut up." Shu said as he opened his eyes and glared at her. Y/n quickly placed her hands on her mouth, embarrassed.
"I-im sorry Shu-san! I didn't mean to! But, why are you in my room?" She whispered pretty loud.
"It happened to be the quietest room of the house. Just get changed and go already." He said, closed his eyes and then put his arms under his head.
"Fine!" She said, grabbed her clothes and went to her bathroom for privacy to change.
"Ugh, I'll be late like this!" She rushed back, closing the door of her bathroom silently and then she ran out back to where she talked with Subaru. In the middle of running, she stopped, realizing something important. She had to go to the bathroom. She rushed back, went into the bathroom, did her business then ran back and found Subaru leaning on a wall.
"Let's go." Subaru said and went out with y/n following him. She noticed he had an ax in his right hand.
They were near the forest when he stopped and said:
"We won't go too deep in the forest. So pay attention." He said the started walking again.
"Alright." Was all y/n said.
Y/n was looking around her, checking almost every tree, of course, skipping those who weren't a fir tree.
She was worried that no tree was meeting up her and Reiji's expectations.
"Hurry up already, I'm losing patience." Subaru said, making y/n panic more.
"A-alright but I can't seem to find the right one! Please, bare with me, Subaru-kun!" Y/n said, looking worriedly at Subaru. He sighed then pointed to what y/n was trying to find, the perfect tree. Y/n turned her head to where Subaru was pointing and then, she gasped.
"There. That's what you need." Subaru said. It's true that, him, being a vampire, helped him see it. The tree was a little far from them, making it almost unnoticeable, but because Subaru pointed directly at it, y/n was able to spot it.
"Yes! Thank you, Subaru-kun!" Y/n said and rushed to the tree.
"Move aside, I'll cut it." Subaru said then rose the ex and planted it in the tree's trunk. He repeated the action a few times and then the tree started losing balance and fell down.
"Victory to Subaru! Good job!" Y/n said and grabbed a part of the tree and Subaru another, bringing the tree to they're home.
After they arrived, y/n quickly got a big vase for the tree, and planted it there. It was a little bit hard, but with Subaru's help, she managed to do it.
"Phew! There we go!" She said, with her hands on her hips.
"Thank you again, Subaru-kun!" Y/n said as she hugged him.
"Y-you're welcome." He said and y/n let go of him and smiled at him.
"Now, the decorations! I need lights and globes and many, many things!" Y/n said as she ran back to the room where it was used as a storage, that Reiji showed her.
She was ramming through the things when she finally found a box filled with Christmas decorations.
"Perfect!" She said as her eyes shined in the thin darkness. She took the box in her hands and brought it back to where the tree was. She carefully placed the box down and took the thing she was going to use for the tree. She found red, green and yellow globes, yellow lights and some green lights. She found a gold-ish star and a few tiny yellow stars to hang on the tree.
She happily started decorating the tree, starting with the lights, placing then in order then the globes, making the tree look better and better by the second.
When she was almost done, she grinned at her work and took a chir that was near, climbed on it, with the gold star in her hand and carefully placing it right on top of the tree, making it look complete. She was now back down, placed the things that she didn't use back into the box and went back in the storage room to put the box there. She rushed to Reiji's room and knocked, waiting for his answer. Soon after, she heard the classic 'come in' so she did as she was told.
"Reiji! The tree is done and it looks marvelous! I'm sure you'll like it!" Y/n said after she closed the door.
"Alright, I'll be down in a minute." He said and closed a book he was reading. Y/n noticed it was not the same book he was reading last time when she came.
"Alright! I'll be down." Y/n said, closed the door and went down.
As she was waiting for Reiji, she heard someone talk.
"Teddy, do you see that? I think y/n decorated it. It doesn't look that bad, right, Teddy?" Kanato was talking witsure.s plush friend. Y/n smiled at Kanato and said.
"Hello Kanato-kun, Hello Teddy!" Kanato turned his head to look at y/n.
"Hello, y/n-chan. Teddy says hello, too." Kanato said.
"Do you like the tree, Kanato-kun?" Y/n asked the boy.
"It's not bad. However, I'm not into Christmas. It's just something humans like to celebrate." Kanato said and y/n's lips curled down. She looked at the floor and didn't say anything. She knew the boy a little, if she was to talk back now, she would have to bare with his anger and punishment. She sighed and said:
"Alright, Kanato-kun. I'm tired and it's late. I'll go to sleep now, good nigh- um... Day!" She said as she went back to her room, took a quick shower and dressed in her pajamas. She jumped in her bed and snuggled under her cover, falling asleep a few minutes after, forgetting to wait for Reiji to come down.
The next day, when she woke up, y/n did her morning routine and grinned. She had gifts for them. She was prepared for this, for sure. She grabbed all of them and went down to the tree and places them under it.
She went and called all the boys down and waited for them to come.
"Y/n-chan, you're taking this too seriously." Laito said as he was the first to come down.
"Of course, Laito-kun! I love Christmas!" Y/n said and more boys came down.
"The tree looks fine, y/n." Reiji said and y/n smiled. Yui was also there, Subaru, Shuu, Kanato and Laito, but Ayato was still nowhere to be found.
"What's all if this for?" Asked Kanato.
"I...have presents for all of you!" She said and smiled heartily.
"Hey, big tits, what are you doing?" Y/n's head quickly turned to the owner of the voice. It was Ayato. She hasn't seen him since yesterday.
"Ayato-kun! I was waiting for you!" Y/n said. Ayato made his way to her and stopped right in front of her. Y/n looked up to meet his gaze, the difference between they're height being very visible.
"You have a present for Yours Truly?" He asked wearing his classic smirk. Y/n gulped then smiled and said:
"Y-yeah!" She said and ran to the tree and took a present in her hands.
"I have presents for all of you!" She said and looked at the present that she was holding.
"Oh, this one is for Shuu!" She said and ran to the eldest brother that was sitting in a big armchair. He slowly took the present from her hands and opened it while she ran back and grabbed another one.
"This one is for Laito!" Y/n said and brought it to Laito, who smirked and took the present.
"Thanks, y/n-chan~" Laito said and winked at the girl and she smiled. She took another one and ran to Reiji giving him his present, earning a 'Thank you' from him and then she went back and grabbed Subaru's present and gave him his present, him not saying anything. Y/n took the last present and turned to look at Ayato. He smirked and went to y/n, a few meters distance between them.
"A-Ayato, this is for you!" She said and gave him his present. He said and came closer to her, very close, making y/n feel a little bit uncomfortable. From the corner of her eye, she saw Laito smirk wide and the brothers staring.
"Y/n. Look up." Ayato said and she did as she was told, her eyes widening at what she saw. On the ceiling, a mistletoe was hanged. Ayato grabbed her waist and closed the gap between them, they're lips touching. Y/n's face reddened quickly and she kissed back. Laito was clapping and the brothers were just looking or not even caring about what was happening.
Ayato pulled away from her, making y/n snap back to reality. After a few seconds of realisation, she blushed harder and said:
"W-w-who put it there?! What was this f-for?!" She asked, Ayato only smirking.
"It doesn't matter, now, Merry Christmas!" He said and y/n's checks lost a little bit of redress, smiling and replying to him.
"Yeah, Merry Christmas to you too, Ayato-kun."

(MERRY CHRISTMAS!)