Chapter 25

Smut! No likey? No reading!

Y/n's eyes slowly oppened, only to reveal cloudy e/c irises. She stayed like that for a few seconds until she was finally able to get herself into a sitting position. She yawned and then wiped the small tears that formed at the corners of her eyes. She looked around the room, searching for a particular something, anything to remind her of what happened before her deep sleep. She swinged her feet to the side of the bed and got up. As she walked a bit in her room, she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. Her shirt was stained with blood. Blood which seemed to flow from her, the only two red marks that formed a crust on her neck, showing they're process of healing. Slowly, memories of Subaru mercilessly drinking her blood, him being the cause of her faint, flooded in her head, causing her to softly touch the marks on her neck, not really putting enough pressure to feel discomfort in any way.
She quickly regained herself and went to her bathroom, one that was connected to her room for easy and intimate access anytime. As she entered, she grabbed a body-sized towel and placed it on the support near the shower. She bagan to undress herself, not really having the feeling of being watched, not even by a bird or insect. Instincts aren't always accurate, thou.
She finished undressing all of her cloce pieces, threw them in a box placed for dirty laundry that she takes them in the washroom when the box is full. She stepped into the shower and turned on the water. It started weting her hair and body, steam forming from the hot water. She began pouring body lotion on a soft sponge and started washing her body, especially cleaning the dry blood that now had a brownish color from oxidation. After that, she rinsed the soup off and placed hair shampoo in her hand, aplying it then on her hair and then slowly massaging it, spreading the shampoo in her h/l hair.
After a few minutes of massaging her hair, making sure it got the nutrients from the rich shampoo that Reiji cares enough to buy her professional body care and cosmetics, she rinsed the hair with fresh, warm almost hot water, getting all of the bubbles out.
She finished rinsing so now, all she had left to do was to wash her intimate parts. She took the intimate gel and splurted a little in her hand, then she proceeded to wash her lower regions. Nothing was out of the normal until she touched a sudden spot that suddenly made her body start getting hotter than it should, Ben if she was embraced in hot water.
Suddenly, Ayato popped in her head. The memory of him seeing her almost naked and their hot kisses. For some reason, she felt a sudden urge to feel hands on her body. Not just hands, his hands...
'What am I thinking!' A small blush started to form on her checks. A desire suddenly formed inside of her and her body started acting half on its own. She started slowly rubbing her core, trying not to think of anything pervertuous about the man not long ago invaded her dear privacy.
'No! I should stop... But, it feels good...' Y/n thought, sitting down in the shower, back resting on the wall. She spreader her legs, stopping for a few seconds.
'Maybe just once... It's normal, I'll do it but I won't think about him...' She then started touching herself more, watching the water flow graciously down her breasts and some teasingly flowing on and near her clit.
'Yes... Just once... I... Won't...' She started lightly pantng doe to the movement she added to help the building sensation in her abdomen.
'I won't think about Ayato... Touching... Me....' She said in her mind, her hand catching speed and changing directions. The pleasure was building and her walls slowly started to clench, feeling the painfull need of something filling her up.
'No! I want him! I wan't him to a-Ah!' Her thoughts were interrupted by the sweet pleasure that started building up enormously. Her hand started moving furiously, her walls clenching hard around the nothing she wished was a certain man, sweat would have formed on her body if the water would have not washed her body constantly, the steam is now a small thick fog, forming hot air with a provocative atmosphere in it.
Her climax was near and soon she was about to loose herself. Her pants turned into small gasp-like moans and her whole face was flushed, body hotter than the water that was running down her turned on body.
'Shit, shit, shit!' Her mind stopped working when the knot that formed in her abdominal area broke and her eyes widened at the pleasure she now felt. She clenched hard, body and mind filled with ecstasy.
A few seconds passed and she slowly regained her senses. When she rose up, she felt her knees tremble due to her actions. She now felt weird, kind of in a good way. She wasn't ashamed of what she has done, but what she has tought about and what she wished for during her most honest moments. Her flushed face began to gain back it's original color. She stopped the water, opened the door, all the steam that has formed in the shower now running free and disappearing in the room, he stepped out and grabbed the tower she placed on the support not long ago. She began to wipe her body and then wrap it around her curvy body. Water was dripping from the ends of her hair so she grabbed a smaller towel and dryer her hair from the excess water. Not taking any clothes from her room, she exited the bathroom and went straight to her wardrobe, grabbing a pair of garments, a plain f/c t-shirt and some leggings. He started dressing herself, still not feeling herself being watched by any sort of weird creature, animal or person.
She finished dressing herself so she started brushing her wet hair. She then looked at the clock, it was almost morning, which didn't mean to them that it was time to wake up, but to go to sleep. 'Probably at this hour they're all in their room... I shouldn't bother any of them now, I don't even know how much I was out. And I'm also still kind of feeling tired, going back to sleep isn't a bad idea...' She tought as she lightly tapped her chin in a thinking motion. She then went to her bed, the clothes she chosed were suitable for sleeping, very comfortable so she flopped in her bed, covered herself and went back to sleep, preparing herself for anything that was gonna happen after she wakes up.

OK, OK, I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR A LONG TIME, I'M SORRY, I HAD LOTS OF SUTFF GOING ON.(Like I visited my big bro in Germany, had a a death in my family, had valentines day which I actually had someone to spend it with ;;))))) ) I'm back, I don't know what came over me for this chapter, tell me what'ya think about it, the story is coming to its long awaited end and the end of the mistery! (Probably 10 more chaps? Dunno...)