Chapter 23

"Who was that girl, y/n-chan~?" Laito asked y/n while they were all in the luxurious car.
"Eh... Well she's a complete stranger who came up to me recently and seemed really weird and not to mention kinda mean and cocky. But I think she seems to know something. I wonder if she's mistaking me for someone else? Maybe she thinks I'm one of my cousins, we kinda look similar." Y/n said as she tapped her chin.
"Oh, I see. You don't really seem to like her." Laito said smirking.
"U-uh... It's hard to like someone who suddenly comes up and acts tough and mean. Maybe if we get to know each other we'll get along. Maybe she's not a bad person." Y/n said and Reiji looked at her.
"No. I forbid you to get close to that girl." Reiji said with a sharp look.
"Eh, why?" Y/n asked him.
"She smells trouble and... She also smells bad..." Reiji said and the others looked up at him.
"W-what? She smells bad?" Yui asked.
"I don't think she's human, or a pureblood vampire..." Kanato said as he was looking at Teddy.
"Could she be a turned vampire?" Subaru asked.
"Maybe but those aren't a good thing, just like the others, the Mukami's. Y/n. Yui. Don't get close to those too." Reiji said. Yui nodded and y/n raised an eyebrow.
"W-why, are they bad people?" Y/n asked worriedly.
"To put it in a way, they kinda like to steal our things." Ayato said.
"They steal! That's mean! What did they steal?" Y/n asked which made Shuu sniker.
"Yui can tell you that." Shuu said as he looked at y/n.
"Uh, Yui, did they steal something for you?" Y/n asked Yui as she looked at her.
"U-um... W-well... T-they took me away... T-they kiddnaped me." Yui said which made y/n's eyes widen.
"O-oh... I-i see. I-i'll stay away from them..." Y/n said as she looked at her lap.
'Such people exist in this school?!'
"I won't let them get you, big tits. I'm not going to let them touch what's mine anymore." Ayato said and glared.
"Stop saying she's yours. Not everything is placed down at your feet, you know?" Subaru said and glared at Ayato which made Ayato glare back.
"Shut up, bastard, she's mine and if you don't wanna accept it, it means I should just prove it to you." Ayato snapped back at Subaru.
"What?" Subaru coldly asked. "Whatever you intend to do with her, watch out because I'm sick of your stupid head thinking everything is yours." Subaru said.
"What? Do you wanna fight? I'll show you how go-" Ayato was suddenly stopped by y/n.
"Stop fighting!" Y/n exclaimed. "You two are brothers, aren't you? Can't you two try to get along even a little bit?" Y/n said trying to put on a reasuring smile on her face. Ayato "tch"-ed.
"Ha? Like I'll ever get along with that airhead! He's nothing but a pain in the ass." Subaru said crossing his arms against his chest. Reiji sighed.
"You two. Stop fighting here, you are too loud." Reiji said.
"Just shut up for the rest of the ride." Shuu said as he closed his eyes and went to sleep. Y/n gulped and looked down at her feet for the rest of the ride.
'Once I get home, I wanna go to sleep...'

---
I'm lazy I know. I haven't updated for so long, I hope I didn't upset you. (I probably did)
@kasaki_michan here I just tagged a friend. I need friends.