Chapter 2 ☆ its where my demons hide

Normal pov

Fifteen year old girl named (Name),(Last) is on her way to school.

Every students wants to talk to her but they cant because of her quirk. No they dont hate her they just got scared of her and her quirk but their not being mean to her.

All of the students are walking while this girl just keep her head down not holding her bag. You wanna know? She had a butler with her holding her bag.

----------------

After getting inside the classroom she wore a gloves a very hard one. Yes she wear thus when she's on school writing some notes. But the teacher prefer to give her some of the copy so she will not have a hard time.

Quiet as usaul. The happy-go-lucky girl (Name) is gone. She became less friendly and less talkative.

Sure she had some friends but not many friends. Her only friend is Izuku Midoriya the quirkless boy.

-------------

Its lunch time as (Name) and izuku decided to eat at the rooftop with her butler with her.

Izuku got use to it but the students not. Your maybe rich but you dont need money. All you need is a normal quirk so anyone can be your friends again.

---------------

"So izuku your entering UA?" (Name) ask izuku as her butler made her sone tea and ready her bento "y-yes! How about you?" He asked she quikly take a sip of her tea before it turn into ash "i dont know...maybe my parents will decide..." she said while looking down at her turn ash tea cup.

Izuku looked too "maybe you will...infact UA can make you control your quirk!" He said with determination "i dont know izuku...maybe ill just turn being like this to that UA..." she said made the boy disapionted a little.

But i really want to go with you to UA the two of us! Wait what?! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!

As the boy thought he was blushing this made (Name) notice "hey are you allright? You look like a tomatoe..." she said while she took a bite of cookies "wh-what? Am i blushing oh no! I've must said it out loud what if she heard it mummble mummble mummble mummble..." the girl looked at her butler as the butler nodded.

The butler slap izuku's back of the head as izuku snap back to reality "lets go lunch time is over..." you said as you stand up and head leaving izuku behind "what? W-wait up!" He said catching up.

-------------------

[Reader]'s POV

as i got home with my butler i got greeted with my parents "hello...mom...dad..." i said not even smiling at them, but they return me with theit sweet smile "(Name) we need to talk about your future school..." my dad said as he helds mom shoulder "okay..." i said quietly "noe before that get changed my sweet daughter..." my mom said with a sweet smile.

--------------------

As i changed my oufit i look at it in the mirror.

Actually this is my favirite one and my only formal and everyday outfit.

-----------

I got to the living room where my parents is.

As i open the door i saw them taking a tea and watching television.

I walked closely to them but not close enough "hello there sweet heart you look beautiful as always..." mom praised me as always i maybe am but...this is where my demons hide mom... i thought "come sit down (Name)..." dad said as i sit down.

Once i sat down beside mom but not very close dad spoke "your going to UA..."