Chapter 4☆ the monster running wild inside of me

Normal pov

Its already the entrance exam and your not very excited. All might would come and visit to talk to you about the entrance. You like his company of course, he would make you laugh or smile.

Lets just say because he's your uncle but lets keep it a secret.

Your now wearing your uniform as you say farewell to your parents.

Its getting stronger...last night i accidently made a big black wave that made my room all crash and burn down...im getting scared... you thought about it and last night.

As you walked you pass by izuku "morning izuku..." you said "g-good morning (N-Name)-chan!" He sttuter which made you giggled "are you angry at me?" He asked you shook your head to no, he sigh in relief "i guess your morning is good..." he said as you nodded "hey izuku can i tell you a secret?" You asked he looked a bif surprise.

Its the first time you'll tell a secret on someone "wh-what is it?" He stutter again "its nit big deal just a little..." you said as he nodded "your a fan of all might right?" You ask as you walked a bit fast beside izuku "y-yes...?" "Well...he's my uncle..." you said as you wink at him with a sign 'quiet' or 'shh' "WHAAAT??!?!?!" he shouted making the other student look at you both "shhh...izuku..." you try to shut him up "im sorry..." he said as he put his hands into his mouth.

---------------

After present-mic explain it all you just listen at whole boring explaination.

You made to were the entrance exam is. You took of your gloves (that doesnt burn or turn to ash by your quirk XD) and stare at your hand.

You'll be fine! The voice of your uncle rang through your mind. You form your hand into fist as you close your eyes and sigh heavily.

BANG!

And it start every one was running especially you.

You ran to the different direction. You saw five robots. You close you eyes and inhale.

Breath in, breath out...(see what i did there?)

Once you open your eyes. You starting to walk were the robots is, once you pass them they were turning into black ashes. You sweat drop.

----------------

The result of your scores was fine. But what about izuku? He said he had a quirk but that part was confusing you.

You shrug. As you rest your head on your study table on your room.

Knock! Knock!

"M'lady...the results of your scores have arrive..." you heard your butler said as you open door (wearing your gloves).

As you open it, he handed you the paper.

You walked to your study table. You place it down and glare at it.

You sigh closing your eyes. You open the envelope to see a little circle thing. Its a little projector.

The video played. You see all might praising you that you pass the test.

What you feel was nothing but emptiness why? Lets just say you hate your self and your quirk.

You start to cry as you fall asleep on your study table.

----------------

11:36...

You were woken up by the sound of your phone. You pick the wake up call...

"Heelooo...?" You said half asleep.

Im sorry (name)-chan but did i wake you up? You heard a familiar voice on the land line. Its izuku...

"No...why did you call?" You said yawning.

"Im just gonna ask if you pass the exam..." he said.

"Yes i pass...you?" You asked.

"Well i pass...well okay then. Im sorry if i wake you up bye..." he said as he hung up.

As you go to your bed and fall sleep easily.

----------------

Here yah go! Hope you like it!