♡Chapter 8

(i was listening to this song while im writing this...)

[Reader's]  POV

i gpt excuse for the class as aizawa sensie said. i was walking to the corridor when i feel a sudden nervous. yes a very nervous and worried one, i cant explaine it.

i made to the principal's door. i hold the dopr know and breath in. i open it...

i saw endeavor shouto's dad looking down on his lap problematic...

and i saw...all might? thats been depressing or bieng depress on something...

and i looked down to the couch to see the principal not smiling
...

is there something wrong?

》》》》》》》》》》

Izuku Midoriya's POV

[Name] got excuse i wonder why? she didnt do something wrong is she? well aizawa sensei said that she's excuse so that means tge principal wanted to talk to her...

but...i got a feeling that something's wrong. really, i can feel it.

"Aizawa sensie!" krishima raise his hands "hmm?" krishima stood up from his seat "why did [Name]-chan got excuse from the class?" he ask "yeah sensei!" kaminari added "the principal wanted to talk to her...and its very serious, so syay out of it." our sensei said.

[Reader's] POV

is there something wrong, why does the atmosphere feel heavy? why?

"uhm...is there something...wrong...?" i ask kinda nervous because i donf know! i feel like it!

endeavor sigh and stood up from his seat towards me not smiling...as if was he was crying...he crouch down just to my level.

"[Name]...do ypu know where's your parents...?" he asked i nodded "they have bussiness with you am i right?" i said/asked and he nodded "w-what happened to them? they arent home yet...but your here...is there something wrong...?" i asked im looking very confuse on what's going on i dont what happen to them!

"[Name]...y-your parents...t-they...passed away..." after hearing that i feel like my wprld is crashing down, i feel down on my knees crying quietly but i cant help it to sob...its my parents were talking about, theg care for me, they help me, their always there whem i need them, and i love them...

i cover my ears, hoping that its not true its just a big nightmare "your parents were killed by the villain while were in s fight..." added all might "im sorry [Name]...i couldnt do anything...even your uncle did...we got surrounded by the villains at that time..."endeavor added "p-please...t-tell me *hicc* its not...true..." i said between my crying and hiccups...

"im sorry..."endeavor said as he helps me up "im sorry [Name]..." said my uncle "ill be heading to classs...thank you Mr.Todoroki and uncle...ill ser you soon..."i said as i wipe my tears and bow, then head out looking on the ground...but still my eyes i bet it looks puffy from my crying...i-i Cant believe that the peopke i love the most...gone...

what do i do...without them?

》》》》》》》》》》

Shouto Todoroki's POV

[Name] got excuse? why?...

while im leaving at the house. i notice dad has been depress i think...and i heared him sometimes talking that their gone but who? who could have been gone?

while present-mic was explaining a boring class...i notice that door open slowly, present-mic look at it "[Name]! Hows your talk with the principal?come in! come in!" he said as she come in.

at my surprise she wad looking down, like she loose something or someone.  she head to her seat beside kaminari and infront of kirishima, sge didnt even answer present-mic's question...

what happen to her?

〽〽〽〽〽〽〽
Hey-o guys!.

I'm sorry if this a bit Tragic to you but this what came out on my mind!!

Thank you again for reading this. Luv yah!