♡Chapter 9

Izuku Midoriya's POV

i look at [Name] who is laying her head onto the desk not paying attention. her face was cover with her arm...i feel like she was crying...

*kriiiiinnnggg!!!!*

the bell rang means its time for lunch. i was aboit to head to [Name]'s seat when she stand up...i cant clearly see her face because of her bangs(ignore if u dont have any bangs...) she got her bento then head outside running...i notice that her arms wad on her eyes wiping it...she been crying? on what?

Normal pov

you were running holďing your lunch....you want to take a lunch at the rooftop...running a little faster ignoring the peopke around you, bump into someone...and by someone its katsuki...

"Hey!watch were your going bitch!" you stoped looking down...and ignore everything he said "hey!--" you began to run again i ignoring bakugo..

he just stare at you while you were running...tch! he mumble under his breath...

he put his hands onto his pocket then head to the cafeteria.

》》》》》》》》》

katauki made hus way to the cafeteria and got a food. he notice eijiro waving at him so he came closer...

eijiro gave him a space to seat...so there he seated...

《》《》《》《》《》

crying alone in the rooftop and staring at your lunch you couldnt eat properly...even holding the chopsticks...

youre eyes look red fron crying...you didnt pay attention to class neither...aizawa sensei know so he let you do to not pay attention to class...

《《Time Skip》》

the school has ended and you were the first to head out the classroom even though aizawa sensei was still there as you head out of the classroom every student just follow their gaze to you confuse...

you started to walk faster, and faster as you cry...

as you were walking, someone pull your arms backwards and pull you into a hug...

it was Shouto...

"i know your problem...why didnt you tell me earlier..?" he said still hugging you...you tried to escape but he would just tight the hug from you...

it was about time he pulled away...you looking at the ground..."i know what happen to your parents...dad told me..." he said with a worried tone...

Midoriya Izuku's pov

i watch as [Name] head out our classroom even though aizawa sensei is still here.

i look again to aizawa sensei who just sign as he closed his eyes "class dismissed..." he saud then head out of the room.

todoroki walked out fast out of the room...probably following [Name]...wait followung her?!

i started following todoroki silently...when i saw him he pulled [Name] into a hug...when i saw this...i feel my heart is broken into a million peices...i was jealous i have to admitt.

then i heard todoroki talking "i know what happen to yoir parents...dad told me..." he said with a worried tone...wait...did something happen to [Name]'s parent? i must know...maybe ill be visiting her tonmorow with ochako and lida-kun...

《《Tommorow》》

Normal pov

izuku, ochako and lida are own their way to [Name]'s house...

izuku push the door bell and it rang one of [Name]'s butler came out...

"yes...?may i help you?" he asked "u-umm...w-were h-her...f-for [N-Name]!" izuku stutter as the butler nodded. the butler leaded them to the living room "wow...[Name]-chan's house is huge!" ochako exclaimed as izuku and lida nodded.

they seat comfortably on the huge cpuch infront of a huge t.v "ill call miss [Name]...may i have this name?" he asked asking izuku "i-izuku midoroya!" he said stuttering as the butler nodded then head up staires...

after a few minutes after [Name] get dpwn staires...from what her three friend saw is npt  the [Name] that they know...the [Name] that they saw is lifeless izuku thought that she was having a family problem...and he notice thay her parents arent there....

now he's getting a bit mkre wprried then usual...

《》》》》》》》

thats for chapter 9 hope u like it!