♡ Chapter 7

[Reader's] POV

The lunch has ended and me and Shouto-kun walked tpgether to our classroom. and its wierd.

totaly wierd. no. its not because im walking with shouto...its wierd that i havent seen izuku since the lunch start.

parcially he would come find me...now this is getting wierd..

"im gonna go somewhere...you go ahead." he said as i nodded, now im walking through the corridor when i spotted izuku, i ran up to him until i can walk beside him, he didnt notice me because he's in a real deep thought "izuku..." i said, he flinch he look at me then blush?

"[N-Name]!--" "why didnt you come and find me this lunch?" i said cutting him off "w-well..." i sigh then walk faster as i made it to our classroom.

i open it then head to my seat.

all day izuku havent talked to me so what i did is to ignore him all day too. probably he has a problem and didnt tell me.

¤¤¤¤¤¤[ Time Skip ]¤¤¤¤¤¤

shool has ended, while im packing my stuff i notice izuku staring, i didnt make any eye contact "hey [Name] are you walking home?" someone ask i turn around to see shouto, i nodded.

i got up from my seat and i look izuku with a worried face.

maybe later i can ask him...

》》》》》》》》》

me and shouto have an akward silent while walking home. yes a very akward one.

"your mom texted me to walk you home." he said as i looked at him "really?" i asked then he nodded.

then we have an akward silent again...

the sunset was beautiful as i stare at it.

《》《》《》《》

we made to my house as i let shouto in but he refuse, he said he want to be home at a right time as i nodded and thanked him for walking me home as my mom did too.

i notice dad wasnt home so i asked mom. she said he's with work with shouto's father as i nodded. i told mom that ill be in my room if she needs me and she nodded.

as i made it to my room i changed my clothes into my pajamas abd flop in to my bed.

i grab my phone and started to text izuku

hey izuku? are you angry
at me?

n-no! why?

'cause you havent talked
to me all day! is there
something wrong?

well there is...never mind.

come on! you can tell me!

sorry [Name] gotta go mom needs me...:(

then thats the end of our conversation. i put my phone under my pillow as i let my self fall into boredness.

theres nothing to review...nor cant do anything...

i wonder what could izuku's problem? maybe he got angry. no! i didnt do anything! did i?

busy with thought i coudlnt help but to fall asleep so i did.

¤¤¤¤¤¤[Time skip Tommorow]¤¤¤¤¤¤

Normal POV

you got woken up by the sound of your annoying alarm clock. you tinr it off and lazily got up from you bed head to the bathroom to do your morning routines.

as you finish you walked downstaires tk the kitcjen to see one of your maid. "here's your break fast miss [Name].." she said as she place down tge plate infront of you.

omelete with bacon and taost, and with a half warm cocoa.

this is why you love mornings "wheres mom and dad?" you asked your maid, "miss [Mother's/N] gone off with your dad for bussiness..." she said then bow and head to what she was doing.

》》》》》》》》》》

you were walking on the way to school. as you made tgere you head to your classroom to sed no one except for katsuki.

he looked/glare at you as you ignore him and head to you seat.

as you sat down, you olace your earphone and listen to music as you rested your head on you table. you not going to sleep you just listen to music.

the  classroom start filling up with students and the last one to enter is izuku and Lida.

after that aizawa sebsie enter the room. i put down my earphones and olace it on my skirt pocket.

"[Name]...your excuse for the class...go to the principal's office..."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

here yah go! im sorry its short? is it? i hope you enjoy it!

please vote or would you like to comment?

that will bd great! thanks! ☆_☆ ♡///♡