Chapter 3 ☆was it all in a fantasy

"Dad im not going to UA.." i said indirectly as my dad spilt his tea as mom eyes widened. He sigh "i think you really need to talk to someon..." he said as he start puoring his cup with tea again "who might that be?" I ask "its all might..."

----------------

"Tell me young (Name) why dont you want to go to UA?" He asked "its about my quirk..." i said directly to him "well what about your quirk?" He said with hus famous smile on his face.

I didnt bother to answer "please pass me that flower..." i asked not very rudely, he pick one flower from the vase.

He pass me the flower as i asked, i hold it as it turn brown and turn into black ash "its grtting stronger..." i muttered under my breath hope he will not hear it.

I sweat drop kinda pissed of, as he looked kinda shock "its okay now (Name)! UA will help you control your quirk!" He said i looked at him half ammuse "really...?" "Yes! So are you willing to join UA?" He asked, i nodded lightly making him laugh "thank you young (Name) im very proud!" He said "well ill be going now... until next time young (Name)! Be good!" He said as he left me alone in the room.

I smiled at myself. Now all i need is to pass the entrance exam...

-----------

☆later on☆

As our teacher was bubbling about something, i didnt bother to listen as i reast my head onto the desk.

I didnt listen the whole time even at katsuki's little proud speech.

"Oh! (Last) and midoriya are going to UA too am i right?" I heard the teacher said as i didnt listen or look at them.

All i heard was laughing and katsuki's bullying izuku, i was pissed off but kept it not wanting my temper go high again and put someone in death again.

-----------

   =Flash back=

As little (Name) know about her quirk she kept it a secret to everyone not wanting her friends to think that she's a monster.

"Hey! (Name)! Come on lets play!" A little boy came to (Name) as (name) backed awsy "no! Stay there!" She scream making everyone to look at her and the boy "oh come on (name)! No need to be shy were friends anyway!" "No! You dont understand!" She said as the whole class pay attention at what they were doing "come on (Name)--" the boy said as he holds the girl hand and he pull away "no! Dont touch me!" "(Name) such a shy gi-- augh!" The boy said.

The boyd hand starting to loose a skin as it turn to ash as if it was getting burn. His hand got turn to ash as it getting higher in his upper body "Arghh! Teacher help! Help me!" He called for help as you starting to cry. As the teacher saw she quickly call an ambulance.

'I almost killed a friend!' She thought as she cry harder.

--------------

All of my nightmares are coming back!

"Hey (Name)-chan! Lets go!" Izuku shake me. He thought me sleeping! I sit up "its--" i got up not wanting to hear another izuku's voice reminds me of my childhood friend that i almost killed!

"(Name)-chan! Wait up!" I cover my ears and run away "wai--"...

------------

The title is from a song faded all of the titles that i put dont match the chapters but i put some musics so youll get the title bye-bye! And i hope you like it! ♡♡♡☆☆☆ (☆~☆)》》》