📚 Chapter 11

Normal pov

Midoriya was getting to school when he pass by your house, the atmosphere feels heavy for him. Seeing you sad could break his heart, yeah lets face it. Izuku midoriya was falling for you. He just sigh wondering if your gping to school as he made his way there.

🕛🕧 Time Skip 🕛🕧

Izuku got greeted by the lucky-Go-happy girl ochako "uhayo midoriya-san!" she greeted "u-uhayo uraraka-san!" he said "im worried about [Name]-chan..." he said as the atmosphere feels a little heavier "how about we visit her again later after school?". Izuku ask as uraraka nodded.

All the student of class A-1 were all noist when their teacher came in Aizawa-sensei "quiet down. Now attendance class president.". He said with his tiring voice, lida stand's up as he check the attendance "sir!! Only [Name] [Last] is the only absent!". He said as he bow fown and sat again from his seat. Aizawa sensei nodded as he write something in his class record.

Everybpdy was whispering why [Name] was the only one absent. As for todoroki he just sigh and close his eyes. For izuku cant concentrate because he's been worried for [Name]. And [Name]'s seat mate kirishima and kaminari was chatting wondering why was [Name] absent "All right!! Settle down!". Aizawa sensei said "theres are reason why she's absent.". He said made the class look at him "what is it sensei?". Said kirishima "you want to know? Go her house.". He said as kirishima and kaminari look at izuku.

🕛🕧 Time Skip🕛🕧

Its lunch time and all the students of U. A is in the cafeteria. Lida, izuku and ochako seat to their spot on the cafeteria.

Kirishima and kaminari approach the three "hey midoriya!" kirishima shouted making izuku flinch "w-what is it kirishima?". Izuku ask "your a great friend of [Name] right?" kaminari jump in to the conversation as izuku nodded "all right! How about we go to her house, you know right?" kirishima ask before izuku could speak todoroki interrupt the conversation "can i come?". He asked with a same voice "of course! The more the merier!". Kirishima cheered "hey bakugo wanna come?". Kirishima offered "Hell No!!". Bakugo shouted "come on checking a classmate wouldn't be that bad!". He said this guy is getting on my nerves!! Bakugo thought angrily "if i come? Would you fucking stop annoying me?!" he said/shouted kirishima thought for a while as he nodded "all right after school we visit her!". Kirishima cheered "i didnt fucking agree to this because i care for [Last]!" bakugo shouted "yeah, yeah we know!" kaminari said sarcastically make bakugo even more furious making a little explosion into his hands.

📚🕛 After Class📚🕛

The whole class was packing up their things before going home(obviously😑).

"you guys ready?" kaminari ask them as they all nodded except for balugo who seemed to be ignoring them "lets go." todoroki said as they all got out the classroom.

They made to your house "wow... I didnt knew her house could be this huge!" kirishima said in awe your house is more like an american style mansion "thats because her parents are heroes idiot." bakugo said rolling his eyes "come on midoriya! We cant wait here!" kaminari whined. As izuku talked to one of the gate keepers of [Last] manor (lol! Sorry i had to! Dont judge meh!) the gate keeper nodded as he all let them in. "the atmosphere here seemes to be heavy..." ochako said (the only girl in thier group!) "yeah...". Lida and izuku agreed. They made it to the big front door as todoroki knock, one of the maids open it "yes? May i help you?". She asked "hey maria(sorry i had to!) whose there?" some girl boyish voice asked "i think its lady [Name]'s visitors...". The maid said as she step away from the door, a girl appear with black hair that ended up on her arm with blue eyes, she appears to be wearing a black clothing with blue necktie

 The maid said as she step away from the door, a girl appear with black hair that ended up on her arm with blue eyes, she appears to be wearing a black clothing with blue necktie

"sorry but right now [Name]--" she cut off when she saw todoroki "oh hey todoroki... Mind explaining why they are here...?". She said "concern.". Todoroki simply said as the girl with boyish attitude nodded "oh! Im sorry... Please come in...". She said as she let them in. "my names Anohiko [Last], but you can call me Avis oh and im [Name]'s cousin from her fathers side.". She said indirectly.

She lead them to the living room where they all seat "wait here please.". She sId then left the room "does anyone feel something wierd?". Kirishima ask "yeah i notcie that all of the maids and some people here wear black... Wierd it is..." kaminari said "thays because..." izuku said making the both look at him "thats because what midoriya?" they both ask "thats because her parents are... Dead." said todoroki making the both froze to their spot as well as bakugo but he doesnt show it.

"their here [Name]..." they heard "Avis" said. They all look at the door at its open, they saw you with red puffy eyes wearing a all black clothing with black pairing gloves "what are you guys doing here...?" she asked looking down "were here for your parents [Name]."said todoroki "oh... Come..." she said as they look confuse to her "just cpme with us." said Avis as they all stand up as [Name] let them to her parents coffin. Here they saw all of the pro heroes including All Might and Endeavor todoroki's father also they seen their Aizawa sensei.

Katsuki Bakugo's POV

Why do i feel so worried about her abd her parents... I wish i didnt agree with Hair-for-Brains to come here. Seeing her in this situation makes my heart feels heavy of being squez tightly like im gonna lose a breath. I really fucking hate when it comes to feelings, what did she do to me?! Im sure she's gonna pay!

📝 A/N!!!!

I Know some of you may not read this... As you see im the opposite of the other author here in wattpad, some authors may do chapters when theres no schools or its holiday. While me i cant even make a single chapter when its holiday or weekends... I know... When its weekdays there i have some chapters because school inspire me i guess? Or is it just boring at school when its breack time? Well lets see... Theres a new character my OC as they say... Shes Anohiko "Avis [Your Last name] shes your cousin... I guess ill explain her attitude and her quirk on the next chapters A/N i guess... Well i hope you like this...

Make sure to Vote📥 , comment your thoughts on these chapter📝 and make sure to follow me on watt--wait i sounded like a youteber! Well anyways... Do what ever what you want! Thanks! 😂☺👌