Chapter 10: Caught in the act

Louis and I are on our way back to the hotel, but first we should stop by at the convenience store to buy some food and drinks. We don't wanna be hungry all the way to Doncaster so we should prepare for the leave as early as we can.

After the 30-minute shopping we finally went back to the hotel. Louis parked the car at the free lane and turned off the engine, both of us hopping out of the car.

"I wonder what happened to those two when we're not around last night," Louis wondered, opening the entrance door to the hotel.

"They must've played Monopoly all night and had a lot of chat about me, I guess."

Louis snickered, looking at me,"What makes you say that? Does Faith do that often to every person she meets?"

"Not exactly," I said, breathing out air from my lips,"As much as I hate it when she does it, it was never a bother to me anyway. Besides, she's my best friend and she loves to babble about my boring life to anyone else."

"That seems nice," Louis smiled as we take the elevator going to the 7th floor.

"But what if they are doing something else that none of us should know?" I glanced at Louis, shooting him a worried look.

He furrowed his eyebrows and said,"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean, Louis."

"Well, sadly I don't," He admits as the elevator door opens, signalling that we're on the 7th floor as we step out of it.

"If you really don't get it, might as well forget about it. It's not that important anyway," I crosses both of my arms, my face hardens as if my anger took control of me.

We stopped at the second to the last room from the left side of the hallway as Louis grabs the handle," Come on Val, cheer up. There's no way those two are up to something bad."

Louis turns the doorknob in circular motion as he opens the door as we are met by two naked persons making out on the bed a few meters away from our standing spot.

"Although this feels wrong, but it feels so right to do this," Faith said in between her breaths as she continues to kiss Kenny in the lips.

Faith you stupid whore, what have you done I thought to myself as my knuckles went tight.

Tears were forming in my eyes as my breathing became rapidly abnormal and took Louis' hand in mine, intertwining it together.

Kenny's eyes found mine as a look of  horrific shock was plastered on his and shoved Faith away from him,"V-V-Valerie, y-y-you're here. You s-sh-should've at least c-called."

Yep, there goes my tears pouring down on my face.

I knew this would happen if I let him stay here with Faith. How could he do this to me? I mean, we aren't together yet, but still he broked a promise to me that he will wait until I'm ready.

He lied to me, he really did. What a fucking jerk!

I shook my head in disbelief as I scowl at him,"You lying jerkface! I thought I could trust you when you promised to me."

"Of course I did! Th-this is a m-mistake, Val, I s-sw-swear," He got up from bed as he grabbed his boxers on the floor and wore it quickly,"You know I'm still into you."

"Well now I don't," I spat sarcastically, folding my arms angrily.

"Val, I know I'm your best friend, but what we did was a mistake. W-w-we were drunk last night while playing card games so that's why we ended up doing it," Faith explained to me as if she was being honest to me.