Chapter 3: Just a friendly hang out

I woke up in the morning and went to the bathroom since I'll be making my tutorial on how to have a perfect curly hair. I've made so many videos about hair tutorials because it's my passion. And of course, I need assistance on holding the video camera and a person's pretty long hair. So I called Faith, Gigi, and Maurie to come to my house since my friendly hang out with Louis will be later this afternoon.

I've prepared all the materials in making a perfect curly hair, and all I need is my besties. What's taking them so long when I just called them an hour ago, and they said that they'll be here in 15 minutes. Liars!

"Valerie, your friends are now outside the door." Mum yelled and I rolled my eyes.

Darn it,  she should just open it for herself," Mum, why don't you open it instead of telling me to do so."

"I'm still washing the plates, Val." Ugh, it's been an hour already and still she hasn't finished washing the dishes. What a slow poke.

I went down the stairs heading towards the front door and open it right away. I let them in and told them to go to my room right away before my mum is going to do something bad to them. My mum acts like a weirdo in front of them when I had to bring my friends inside the house because she never gets used to them, just like the first time they met mum and made a huge mistake about stealing her box  of Krispy Kreme donuts. And the next thing my mum did was to torture them in a basement. That's why I'm trying my best not to make her do anything bad to my friends because I love them, and I don't want them to be harmed by my weird mum.

I went back to my room and the girls were already prepared for the video tutorial. Gigi's hair is the one I'll use because she's a blonde girl and beautiful at the same time, Faith will be my assistant in curling Gigi's hair, and finally Maurie gets to hold the video camera.

"Ugh, why me who has to hold a camera while you do some tutorial stuff?" She groaned, holding the video cam.

 I faced her," I don't have a choice, Maurie, just do it for the sake of my subscribers. They were dying to suggest that I should make a curly hair tutorial since it's the only one I didn't make yet."

"Okay, just hurry up already 'cause I might destroy your cam whenever I want to." She rolled her eyes, preparing the camera about to drop it on the floor.

I glared at her," Don't you dare do that."

"Oh I will, you still got a date with Louis, remember?"

"It's not a date, just a friendly a hang out that's all." I reassure her with a smile, and she just accept it.

As soon as we started the tutorial, Maurie was steadying the camera towards us so that it won't move away quickly and miss a thing about the tutorial. I feel sorry for her to do that, but it's for the sake of those youtubers who requested me to have a tutorial like that.

====

"Yes! Upload finished, now I'm getting famous for this." I shouted as my friends were laughing at me for doing that.