Chapter 4: You and me

I can't wait to see my newly-dyed hair which is color pink pastel. My hair was already done a minute ago, so it's going to be shown to me right now. Louis' smirk was so big as if he's excited to see my reaction on my new look. And I have to admit, he looks so adorable when he's excited.

"You ready, Valerie?" I nodded at her with a huge grin in my face as she shows me the mirror. Oh my goodness, I look incredible in this hair color. I bet my friends would be jealous of me with this new hair color I have.

I smiled," I like it, it's fabulous to look at."

"I know right." The stylist said as she winks at me and glanced at Louis in shock," Is Louis Tomlinson your boyfriend?"

My eyes widen from her question as I shook my head," Absolutely not, we're just friends, I swear."

"He seems perfect for you." The stylist chuckled as I handed her the mirror and stood up from my seat and I gave her the payment. Louis approached me with a huge grin on his face, it's really creepy to be honest.

I simply smile at him," You're weird today, Louis."

"Am I?"

"Of course, by the look on your face it's clearly true that you're acting weird right now." He face-palmed himself as I rubbed his back gently.

I lean forward towards his ear," We should go now." He lifts his face up and nods as he stood up from his seat.

 We went out of the salon and headed to the Apple Store. After that, we went to Caffe Moda, City Chic, and finally to the cinema to watch movies. It was supposed to be The Amazing Spiderman 2 but I insisted to watch X-Men: Days of Future Past because it was the movie that I was dying to watch.

====

"The night sky's very beautiful, unlike my ex-girlfriends." He teased as I chuckled softly.

Me and Louis are here in a park which is very quiet and only few people are here. Thank goodness no paparazzis were mobbing Louis at this point. I don't wanna end up being chased by a group of people because I've been hanging out with Louis the whole afternoon. Don't assume it's a date, just a friendly hang out.

I managed to look at Louis' face in front of me, he was smiling brightly,"You have beautiful eyes though, Louis."

"Yours too, it looks good to stare at your gorgeous eyes for a day." I can't help but smile at his beautiful compliment on my eyes.

I move my head closer to his shoulder as I laid my right hand on his chest," Mind if I do this?"

"Not at all," He moves his left hand and grabs my right hand as he entertwined it perfectly.

I don't know how long we would stay like this, I don't want the perfect moment to end so badly. Louis is the one I adored the most because he's a good lad to hang out with. Not just good but I have a feeling he could be the perfect guy to date, we have many similarities and few differences. Even the ideal type he wants, I look perfect for this guy.

"So tell me, where do you live?" He asked, wrapping his right arm on me.

That question startled me," Why'd you asked?"

"I'm taking you home now." My genuine smile dropped when he said that. No, he can't just end this moment tonight. We won't be able to see each other again when I go home. Oh well, just give up, Valerie, he's not yours after all.

I stayed silent for a split second until I respond," Okay, lets' go?" He lifts his head and I looked at him as he nodded in response. We both got up from the grass and he takes me back to Starbucks to have a little break since it was 20 minutes away from my house. After that, I wanted him not to continue to be with me while I go home but he doesn't want his promise to be broken, so he tags along with me in walking back to my house.