Chapter 6: Awkward

Chapter 6: Awkward

"I'll court you, Valerie, if you want."

He'll what, court me instead of asking me to be his girlfriend? Oh stupid Valerie, there's no way a man like him would ask you to be his girlfriend in a short period of time. I don't know what to say, should I let him or should I not?

I gave him a small smile and said," Yeah you can, but in one condition," Excitement has drained him down and a little bit of sadness takes over," Make sure you won't keep a secret from me, not even one or two, okay?"

"Okay." He answers as he pulls me for a hug.

I'm so happy yet very sad at the same time. I don't know why but there's something that is telling me not to do this with him, is it because I wanted Louis to court me instead of him? Oh gosh, why am I being so selfish, this is the only thing I wanted to happen but...... maybe...... just maybe that I should give it a try to date him.

We left Starbucks and head for Manchester mall since Kenny wants some shopping things to do, and I don't mind at all. When we reached the mall my phone vibrated from my pocket and I slip it out to check who texted me.

From: Maurie

Hey, you still have a date with Kenny M?

If you guys are wondering why Maurie just called Kenny as Kenny M, that is because Maurie thinks that his full name would be Kenny McCormick, but eventually she prefers to be call him as Kenny M instead of Kenny Lanes.

To: Maurie

Yeah, why?

From: Maurie

Oh, I just wanted you to come over to Manchester mall

To: Maurie

Wait, you're there too? That's the place that me and Kenny are exactly going right now

From: Maurie

Sweet, meet me at the department store

To: Maurie

Oh sure, no prob

I slip my phone inside my pocket as soon we entered the mall. We headed up to the department store and met Maurie in their, she's wearing a plaid shirt with her shoulder bag, red skinny jeans and her black converse high tops.

"Hey," She waved as I pulled her for a friendly hug. After the hug she pulls my hand going to a nearest bra section, which is kinda weird to me.

I gave her a poker face while she's looking at me weirdly," What?"

I roll my eyes at her," Seriously, the bra section?"

"Yep, I wanted to buy a bra that will make my boobs look beautifully sexy," She grinned and I just sighed," But it's true, I need a perfect bra for my imperfect boobs, I'm going to get laid tonight."

My eyes got widen," Wait, get laid? You mean a BJ?"

"Duh, what else do you think of it?"

What the fudge is she up to getting laid tonight? Don't tell me she's not going to work tonight because of that," Maurie, that isn't a good idea to me."

"Who cares b i t c h, I am going to take this shit tonight."

"Whatever." I said ignorantly.

She picked up a red push-up bra and went to the cashier to pay for it. I feel disgusted for Maurie that she's going to get laid by a random guy instead of going to work with us at the cafe store. This is the second time she had to get laid by a stranger and she promised that she'll never do it again. Oh well, I guess her true color came out.