Chapter 2: Crystal blue eyes

The next morning, I ate breakfast with my mum and Gigi was with us also. I heard she had a fight with her living boyfriend again, so I decided to let her stay here just to make sure she's safe without him. I'd never thought that she would still love her boyfriend even though he's kinda harsh and abusive sometimes.

"So that means you still have to go back to your place?"

"Yeah, he’s still my boyfriend no matter what." She said, taking a bite of her pancake.

"I know but I think you should break up with him, I don’t wanna see you getting hurt again."

Her face was now pure hurt and sadness in it,” I can’t do that, I still love him.”

"You must let him go; it really hurts to the fact that you just let him hurt you for no reason."

"There’s a reason for that, but I don’t think it’s proven to be right." She said, looking away from me.

I sighed," Whether you like it or not you must break up with him, okay?"

"Okay." And she stood up going upstairs to her guest room. I have a feeling that she’s not going to leave that jerk boyfriend of hers.

====

"Darn it! I don’t have enough money to buy their album." Faith exclaimed, counting all her remaining money inside her purse.

Maurie chuckled," Too bad you just spent almost all of your money just to buy your favourite idol’s expensive album he had."

"At least I completed the collection of albums I have coming from him." She stuck her tongue out on Maurie as she scoffed.

We’re here in the streets of Doncaster and we’re heading to the mall since the lads were very bored of doing nothing inside their houses. Faith was planning to buy One Direction’s new album Midnight Memories but then she doesn’t have enough money to buy it. Too bad she spent the rest of it for her favourite idol’s album which is Justin Bieber. I’m totally NOT a belieber because I don’t feel him as a great singer nor dancer. He’s been a psychotic jerk and has many haters because of his bad boy personality and the way he acts on public.

But sooner or later, she’ll realise that JB is a total psychotic jerk who never gets your attention no matter what. I hate people criticising us like nonsense, I mean his attitude is changing and I think he’s not aware of how it will affect to his beloved career of his.

"Blast it! What should I do, should I sell JB’s album or not?"

"I prefer selling JB’s album; he’s a total d i c khead in the end." Maurie offended.

 Faith shot her a death glare and said," You’re not helping, Maurie."

"I know that." She said confidently.

I really want to yell at these girls but I can’t make a scene in public, you know. I’m a person who cares about her reputation and stuff, so I need to avoid having a bad reputation because of these 2 mean biyatches I have.

When we reached the mall I heard Maurie spreading offending words in the air, and Faith’s face was in flushed red because of too much anger inside her. Oh no, Maurie is being naughty this time.

"For the last time, Maurie, I really don’t need your help on this crappy problem I have."

"That’s because you wouldn’t dare to sell JB’s pathetic album of his." Maurie protested, glaring at her.

She takes a step closer on Maurie and huffed," Who you calling pathetic, me or JB?"

"Both of you actually, and your fangirl for that guy sucks." She smirked and Faith starts slapping her as she falls down on the ground.