Chapter 5: I'll court you

I'm still here with Louis waiting for him to speak up. He was silent for quite a while, and I can't even respond to him. Come on Valerie, he's your favorite member and you must make a move before everything ends it here. I was about to open my mouth to say something when he already did.

" Tell me Valerie, is he really your best friend or more than that?" Oh shoot, why is he asking me that question? Of course he's my best friend but..... it's true that he's more than that.

I wanted to lie but Louis is like a lie detector to everyone. He identifies that person whether he/she is lying or not. Instead of saying that he's just my best friend, I took it too far from it," Wait, are you jealous?"

"What? No, I'm not that kind of guy to be jealous with you. I'm just asking if he's just your best friend or more than that."

Okay, maybe he's really serious to know about Kenny," Fine, I'll tell you this time. Honestly, he's more than just a best friend, I like him."

"I knew it," He bits his lip that makes me wanna drool in front of him but I can see a hint of sadness in his face that he's hurt.

Something tells me that Louis is a little jealous of Kenny," Is there a problem with him?"

"No, not at all." He replied casually.

"Oh well, just please don't tell him about my feelings for him, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. When did that 'crush' thing happened?"

I could tell Louis is so interested to know about Kenny," A year ago."

"Then you better tell him about this, you can keep just keep your feelings forever." He tells me and I just shrug. He has a point though but he has no idea why I have to keep it because I like him more than Kenny.

I take a deep breath before I answer back," Louis, just please keep this a secret. I'll tell him how I feel for him, okay?"

"When?"

"Tomorrow I think but I promise that I'll tell him when I'm ready."

He seems to be not convinced by that but in the end he accepts it," Okay, I really hope you will tell him."

"Aren't you suppose to go home now?" That's the time that I didn't control my mouth from saying those words to him. Am I really that interested to let him leave?

It took him a minute to answer me," Well yes of course, guess I'll see ya soon then."

"See you soon? Psh, we don't have each other's phone numbers yet."

"Oh." Was the only word that came out from his mouth.

"Oh what?"

He rolled his eyes," Fine, I'll give you my number BUT hand me your phone first." He gesture his hand on me and I gave him the phone.

He returns my phone and I was about to grab his phone when he shove it away," Ermm... aren't you gonna let me save my number to your contacts?"

"Hmmm hand me your phone again, I'll be the one to type it here." Damn it! I just gave him my phone and finally he returns it.

He flashes me his beautiful and hot smirk of his as he said something to me before he leaves," I'll see you soon, Valerie."

"Same to you, Louis."

The door shuts close as I laid down in my bed as I let out a heavy sigh. Oh gosh, what a night I have.

====