Chapter 7: War of Jealousy

I'm now here at the cafe store trying my best to work harder for the sake of my mum. She's probably doing household chores by herself, again. I'd never done anything good to my mum since I am so busy with my job. There are times I had a day-off but, I didn't spent time with her. I ended up hanging out with my friends.

I know I had to feel really bad for her that she's all alone by herself doing those stuff. If you're wondering where my dad and other siblings are, I guess it's time I must share this to you.

My dad is somewhere in L.A. with my little sister Veronica. And my brother Vandel is in Brighton with his new girlfriend. I'm totally shocked that we were going into our separate ways in separate places. We haven't made contact with each other yet but, I hope we do soon. I really miss them so much, I don't like that mum feels so alone without her husband and my little sister and older brother. But someday, I will meet them on where they live now.

Anyway, Maurie is not around tonight because she's getting laid with a random guy at his place. I know she was too serious to tell me about that and acts like a prostitute. I guess it's going to be and Faith to do the work tonight.

"Miss, it seems you gave me the wrong order," A blonde girl said to Faith," I said a caramel frap and a slice of black forest cake, not a plain coffee and a slice of chocolate cake."

"Okay, I guess they gave me the wrong table number or something," Faith nervously said as she grabs the wrong orders back to her tray.

The blonde girl rolled her eyes as she grumbled," Just give me my f u c k ing order, bitch!"

Oh no. She did not just said that. If a person calls Faith a bitch then he/she is going to face a major fight with her, especially if you insult her really hard. Faith doesn't like someone who wants her to fight back, she is going to cause more problems than that. If she does by threat then the fight is on.

Faith turns around to face the blonde girl and fake smiled at her," What did you say?"

"You heard me, bitch," She smirked as Faith drops her smile and replace it with a glare. She grabs her long blonde hair and starts pulling it side by side.

I could see it in her face that she is totally pissed and angry at the same time. The way she pulls someone's hair looks like she's going to rip apart. I'd never seen her being so harsh to a customer. I've only know her for having a fight with Maurie.

I was just standing here looking at their fight. The blonde girl was struggling to fight back but, Faith is too strong to let someone touch her for once. Am I just going to watch and enjoy their fight until it ends? Damn no.

I grab Faith's waist as I pull her with full force away from the blonde girl. She was panting heavily as I rubbed her back gently so that she could breathe in a normal way. She should've done that to her, she was too brutal to hurt her.

"You okay?" I asked her as she glanced at me and nodded as a response.